Bellazon

Sabrina Jales
Thumbnail

amber69

<_<

Wow, not gonna even get into that Dynasty inspired collection that Heine is hawking but my word, who did Sabrina's makeup in those shots??? The local mortician!!?? Sabrina is a gorgeous girl and one of her best features is her skin. Look at her candids in previous posts. Hardly any makeup and absolutely luminous skin. Maybe she was having a bad day and had a breakout. Well that's what photoshop is for. Keep the blemishes but lose the grease paint.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Unless something unforseen happens, she'll be there. They're preening her to be one of their next big girls. From what I hear, they're serious about "branding" and moving forward with their brand, and to do that, they need some younger models who can also evolve with the brand. Should be interesting to see who else they select.
Yes apparently shes definately in the show this year and has signed a 'development' deal with VS and from there VS will see how she is before making her an Angel :)

I still have not heard news on why she never went with VS :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...