Bellazon

Kylie Bisutti
Thumbnail

teacup

Live31 website

I Quit Being A Victoria’s Secret Model To Become A Proverbs 31 Wife

Kylie Bisutti

I started my modeling career at the very young age of 14. It was always my dream to become a super model and to be a Victoria’s Secret model was my ultimate goal in life. I felt like I was born to walk the runway and at the age of 19 I achieved that goal. I walked in my first Victoria’s Secret runway show, beating out 10,000 other girls to win the prize of their newest runway angel. From there I started doing shoots for their catalogue and was on the cover of multiple magazines, including men’s magazines. I hosted parties, dazzled red carpets, and got more attention than a girl could ever imagine. (and I loved every minute of it) I selfishly desired the attention that I was getting and I gave in to worldly ways… UNTIL I had a very gracious and convicting AWAKENING! The Lord knocked me off my feet and showed me where to find true happiness and self worth. How to be truly beautiful (which has NOTHING to do with external beauty) and most importantly how to truly live a life for Him and His glory and not my own. As I studied the word more, I desired to be more Christ like in the way that I was living. I wanted to be a better example to young women. I wanted to be the wife that God made me to be and the one my husband deserved. (we were recently married before the whole Victoria’s Secret thing happened) I wanted to be honoring to the Lord in all things. So, I stopped modeling lingerie, and skimpy bathing suits. I told myself I would never be on a men’s magazine again, and I decided to be more modest in the way that I dressed. I don’t want to be known as a sex symbol or lingerie model. I desire to be known as a woman who fears the Lord and that is why the LIVE 31 movement is so important to me. I pray that many women will be touched by this movement like I was and pursue to live it out. Christ has totally reshaped and molded my desires. He used my sins and worldly ways to change me and show me the truth and the right way to be respectful to my husband. I now desire to show my husband respect in every aspect: the way I dress, act, what jobs I will take on, how I talk, etc. I now try and share my faith in any area that I can. I sometimes pray for others, or just simply tell my story. I now work with a brand that markets clothing as well as lingerie and I only model their clothing line, so this is a great avenue to witness to the other models when they ask why I do not wear lingerie. Christ also led my husband and I to a great church that has helped me so much. It is a lot easier to stay grounded when you are plugged into a church and fellowship with other believers. I also stay committed to reading the bible. I’m so grateful for Christ’s mercy and grace and I am so passionate about now being a positive Godly role model, who lives for and fears the Lord

Live31 website
I Quit Being A Victoria’s Secret Model To Become A Proverbs 31 Wife

Kylie Bisutti

I started my modeling career at the very young age of 14. It was always my dream to become a super model and to be a Victoria’s Secret model was my ultimate goal in life. I felt like I was born to walk the runway and at the age of 19 I achieved that goal. I walked in my first Victoria’s Secret runway show, beating out 10,000 other girls to win the prize of their newest runway angel. From there I started doing shoots for their catalogue and was on the cover of multiple magazines, including men’s magazines. I hosted parties, dazzled red carpets, and got more attention than a girl could ever imagine. (and I loved every minute of it) I selfishly desired the attention that I was getting and I gave in to worldly ways… UNTIL I had a very gracious and convicting AWAKENING! The Lord knocked me off my feet and showed me where to find true happiness and self worth. How to be truly beautiful (which has NOTHING to do with external beauty) and most importantly how to truly live a life for Him and His glory and not my own. As I studied the word more, I desired to be more Christ like in the way that I was living. I wanted to be a better example to young women. I wanted to be the wife that God made me to be and the one my husband deserved. (we were recently married before the whole Victoria’s Secret thing happened) I wanted to be honoring to the Lord in all things. So, I stopped modeling lingerie, and skimpy bathing suits. I told myself I would never be on a men’s magazine again, and I decided to be more modest in the way that I dressed. I don’t want to be known as a sex symbol or lingerie model. I desire to be known as a woman who fears the Lord and that is why the LIVE 31 movement is so important to me. I pray that many women will be touched by this movement like I was and pursue to live it out. Christ has totally reshaped and molded my desires. He used my sins and worldly ways to change me and show me the truth and the right way to be respectful to my husband. I now desire to show my husband respect in every aspect: the way I dress, act, what jobs I will take on, how I talk, etc. I now try and share my faith in any area that I can. I sometimes pray for others, or just simply tell my story. I now work with a brand that markets clothing as well as lingerie and I only model their clothing line, so this is a great avenue to witness to the other models when they ask why I do not wear lingerie. Christ also led my husband and I to a great church that has helped me so much. It is a lot easier to stay grounded when you are plugged into a church and fellowship with other believers. I also stay committed to reading the bible. I’m so grateful for Christ’s mercy and grace and I am so passionate about now being a positive Godly role model, who lives for and fears the Lord

so that's why she fell off the face of the earth. I respect her decision but it's most unfortunate (for us).

My understanding is GOD created women and their heavenly body, so not showing that heavenly body to the rest of the World is actually disrespecting GOD and all his Glory.

Depriving the World of that tight, juicy and delicious body is doing the Devil's work! :evil:

Live31 website
I Quit Being A Victoria

• 2 weeks later...

Does that mean she's going to take out those big fake hooters or is GOD okay with those??

My understanding is GOD created women and their heavenly body, so not showing that heavenly body to the rest of the World is actually disrespecting GOD and all his Glory.

Depriving the World of that tight, juicy and delicious body is doing the Devil's work! :evil:

Live31 website
I Quit Being A Victoria�€™s Secret Model To Become A Proverbs 31 Wife

Kylie Bisutti

I started my modeling career at the very young age of 14. It was always my dream to become a super model and to be a Victoria�€™s Secret model was my ultimate goal in life. I felt like I was born to walk the runway and at the age of 19 I achieved that goal. I walked in my first Victoria�€™s Secret runway show, beating out 10,000 other girls to win the prize of their newest runway angel. From there I started doing shoots for their catalogue and was on the cover of multiple magazines, including men�€™s magazines. I hosted parties, dazzled red carpets, and got more attention than a girl could ever imagine. (and I loved every minute of it) I selfishly desired the attention that I was getting and I gave in to worldly ways�€� UNTIL I had a very gracious and convicting AWAKENING! The Lord knocked me off my feet and showed me where to find true happiness and self worth. How to be truly beautiful (which has NOTHING to do with external beauty) and most importantly how to truly live a life for Him and His glory and not my own. As I studied the word more, I desired to be more Christ like in the way that I was living. I wanted to be a better example to young women. I wanted to be the wife that God made me to be and the one my husband deserved. (we were recently married before the whole Victoria�€™s Secret thing happened) I wanted to be honoring to the Lord in all things. So, I stopped modeling lingerie, and skimpy bathing suits. I told myself I would never be on a men�€™s magazine again, and I decided to be more modest in the way that I dressed. I don�€™t want to be known as a sex symbol or lingerie model. I desire to be known as a woman who fears the Lord and that is why the LIVE 31 movement is so important to me. I pray that many women will be touched by this movement like I was and pursue to live it out. Christ has totally reshaped and molded my desires. He used my sins and worldly ways to change me and show me the truth and the right way to be respectful to my husband. I now desire to show my husband respect in every aspect: the way I dress, act, what jobs I will take on, how I talk, etc. I now try and share my faith in any area that I can. I sometimes pray for others, or just simply tell my story. I now work with a brand that markets clothing as well as lingerie and I only model their clothing line, so this is a great avenue to witness to the other models when they ask why I do not wear lingerie. Christ also led my husband and I to a great church that has helped me so much. It is a lot easier to stay grounded when you are plugged into a church and fellowship with other believers. I also stay committed to reading the bible. I�€™m so grateful for Christ�€™s mercy and grace and I am so passionate about now being a positive Godly role model, who lives for and fears the Lord

so that's why she fell off the face of the earth. I respect her decision but it's most unfortunate (for us).

• 2 weeks later...

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/fashionbeauty-26594250/lingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Ffashionbeauty-26594250%252Flingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html

Lingerie Model Discusses Shocking Exit Off Runway

4 hours ago - ABC News 4:26 | 42,208 views

Kylie Bisutti says she ended career because her body was only for her husband

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/fashionbeauty-26594250/lingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Ffashionbeauty-26594250%252Flingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html

Lingerie Model Discusses Shocking Exit Off Runway

4 hours ago - ABC News 4:26 | 42,208 views

Kylie Bisutti says she ended career because her body was only for her husband

she is so full of S%@&. Sorry you don't enter that contest without thinking about your faith. Her contract was only for a year which she GLADLY fulfilled. They didn't ask her back. Now, her career is in the dumps so she talking about her faith being the reason which it isn't. Sounds more like the husband than anything else. Right now, she is hoping to land some campaigns now by playing up the whole religious political buzz going on in the US right now. So pathetic and so strategic. Why else would she discuss this now?? Don't fall for this. You can't be a model who doesn't do swimwear or lingerie. It's almost impossible unless your a supermodel who clients would be willing to bend over backwards for. Perhaps she should try Christian Acting because there is no such thing as fully clothed modeling.

I'm all for respecting other's religious choices but this just seems like a load of stupid. Maybe she should have looked at it this way, God gave her the looks, talents, etc to be a runway model. Being a model for VS could have given her an even bigger platform to reach young girls, and be a role model since apparently that's what she wants to do. What she's saying just sounds like some brainwashed, extremist crap. You can have Jesus in your life AND be a model last time i checked.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This whole "why I stopped working for Victoria's Secret" communication campaign smells fishy to me. Maybe I'm wrong about her, but she comes off as a big attention seeker who got lucky when she won this VS runway angel contest and is still trying to get attention through her short lived relashionship with the brand every way she can.

• 4 months later...

Is there a chapter in the book that talks about how she pretty much FUCKED UP the 2009 VSFS? Cuz she made it unbelievably unwatchable.

At this point, if Jaime had won the Angel search and didn't bestow all this righteous BS upon the people, I would've just voted for that one instead. I used to think that Cameron Russell was being a hypocrite when it came to talking smack about the modeling industry but I realize that Cameron is actually SMARTER than I give her credit for. Kylie, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. All she did was win a contest!!! And now she's writing a book about it?? To what, inspire younger girls to follow in her footsteps? She's no better than those morons on "Teen Mom"!

^ I don't think she wrote the book herself. I think Michelle Medlock Adams wrote the book. All Kylie did was provide the content.

She is trying to milk her 15 minutes as a long as she can but people are obviously not taking the bait. Most who do take the bait are ridiculing her. I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity :p

Cameron hypocrite or not has got more going for her. She is indeed smarter and it also helps she comes from a wealthy family :D