Bellazon

Kylie Bisutti
Thumbnail

teacup

Kylie Bisutti

From CBS.com : Kylie is an adventure-seeking 19-year-old who likes to dive right in, whether she’s playing sports—or actually scuba diving. She took a big chance at age 16 when she traveled to Japan to try modeling. Now, the 5’10” beauty says her goal is to show young women how to be comfortable in their own skin. Her biggest secret? She likes to dance like a crazy person when she’s alone. Will those dance moves help her on the runway?

She's the winner of the 2009 Victoria's Secret Model Search.

Born: ?

Where: USA

Height: 5'10

Bust: ?

Waist: ?

Hips: ?

30t10ko.jpg

ot2lqh.jpg

Nobody else seemed like they were all too inclined to start this thread - I couldn't find much information, so I'd be much obliged if anybody knew some of the missing stats!

LOL Well according to her MySpace:

Here for: Networking, Friends

Orientation: Straight

Body type: 5' 10" / Slim / Slender

Religion: Christian - other

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Smoke / Drink: No / No

I'm wondering how this got posted in July 2009 already calling her a VS model?

Cabo Azul Wedding|Kylie + Mike

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 Posted in Destination Weddings, weddings

Victoria Secret Model Kylie Bisutti and Mike Bisutti tied the knot at the beautiful Cabo Azul resort in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. These guys were supposed to get married here last month, but the Swine Flu scare postponed their wedding. But as it turned out, a few of their guest who weren

Monday December 7, 2009

Still getting used to her newfound fame, Kylie Bisutti was spotted grabbing some lunch at Cipriani Downtown in New York City today (December 7).

Joined by her husband Mike, the new Victoria’s Secret Angel looked lovely as she encountered some shutterbugs along the way.

The 19-year-old lingerie model was recently named as the newest member of the VS crew after she beat out 10,000 other ladies in an online poll.

Kylie explained, “This has been a very incredible journey for me. Three weeks ago I was just getting up, going to the gym, living my everyday life.”

Source

post-29267-1260270105_thumb.jpg post-29267-1260270151_thumb.jpg post-29267-1260270170_thumb.jpg post-29267-1260270206_thumb.jpg post-29267-1260270188_thumb.jpg post-29267-1260270225_thumb.jpg

I like her sometimes, and other times I just think she looks like the typical blonde. In those wedding pictures she's looks so natural and gorgeous. I also looove her walk, but her pose at the end of the VS runway was just....horrible, if she hadn't tried to blow a kiss her walk would have been perfect.

I heard she's suppose to be shooting for VS soon, can't wait to see how those pictures turn out :)