Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Forgive my lack of mathematical competence, but how many long words are in that post?

Please, next time take a little more care. I want a proper argument. If you are unable to do so, due to an intellectual shortfall or merely a lack of typing ability, such as an unforseen incident involving a ruler and tape-measure, refrain from posting in response to this post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently you missed my point or chose to overlook it because you know that I am right. I am not making an effort if you are not going to do so yourself. You messed up. Period. Yes, that's a sentence fragment. Deal with it. Why should I bother making a long argument when the starter of this thread cannot take the time to look over what he has written to make sure there aren't any missing words or other gramatical or typographical errors?

Forgive my lack of mathematical competence, but how many long words are in that post?

Please, next time take a little more care. I want a proper argument. If you are unable to do so, due to an intellectual shortfall or merely a lack of typing ability, such as an unforseen incident involving a ruler and tape-measure, refrain from posting in response to this post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently you missed my point or chose to overlook it because you know that I am right. I am not making an effort if you are not going to do so yourself. You messed up. Period. Yes, that's a sentence fragment. Deal with it. Why should I bother making a long argument when the starter of this thread cannot take the time to look over what he has written to make sure there aren't any missing words or other gramatical or typographical errors?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean like that one Mother?

I'm afraid that getting angry with me only serves to amuse. Any intellectual superiority you may feel over me by pointing out superflous errors is misplaced. Unless, of course, I managed to perform the impossible, and post something mind-numbingly inferior. A bit more wit, a little less vitriol please.

Only irritatingly mispelt or poorly contructed posts will annoy me. A post such as this, although not strictly adhering to the rules set out in the opening post, does not blight the thread. Sentence fragments are perfectly acceptable as long as there is no exclusive use thereof.

Understand? So shall we return to using this thread as a flaming thread with posh words?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean like that one Mother?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I didn't bother to proofread. I think I made it clear that I wasn't going to. No, I didn't make the error on purpose and I'm not going to pretend I did but I did say that I don't see why any of us should bother when the creator of this thread doesn't either. No, I'm actually not assigning blame. I just think if you're going to start something, then insult people for not doing it, you should keep up with it as well. And um who's getting angry with you OMB? I really don't have that kind of energy to waste on you. Having to read through shitty posts every day takes up enough of that energy. And I don't feel superior to you, just pointing out your errors, just like you do ours.

If I was as petty as 'Mother', I would point out a rather obvious calamity in Mr. Red's post, but since I am a man of the highest chivalry and discretion, the error will be our little secret old bean. And please do recognise the heavy irony relatively obviously engrained in this post, or I may be reduced to tears.

I will allow one sentence fragment per post, but more are acceptable in longer posts

However, such a post as the ubiquitous Animus has posted above this requires a severe lambasting.

Although the racoon has recorded a triumph far beyond most other animals have lack of intellignet thought renders one bizzarely perturbed. A deep welling of sheer pathos for the poor rodent has left one feeling utterly incapable of salvaging anything useful from any post that deluded creature scrawls on this most shining of boards. A more intelligible response is required for a hearty bellow, hence this wandering perambulation through various diction that hopefully the rodent will not even begin to comprehend. I expect a dictionary and thesaurus will emerge from his pithy hand as soon as the oppurtunity arises. Meanwhile, it will suffice to say that the above post osmoses the proverbial fundament.

(Any mistakes are, of course, deliberate and, if you point them all out, you are eligible for a gold star! Yes!)

However, such a post as the ubiquitous Animus has posted above this requires a severe lambasting.

Although the racoon has recorded a triumph far beyond most other animals have lack of intellignet thought renders one bizzarely perturbed. A deep welling of sheer pathos for the poor rodent has left one feeling utterly incapable of salvaging anything useful from any post that deluded creature scrawls on this most shining of boards. A more intelligible response is required for a hearty bellow, hence this wandering perambulation through various diction that hopefully the rodent will not even begin to comprehend. I expect a dictionary and thesaurus will emerge from his pithy hand as soon as the oppurtunity arises. Meanwhile, it will suffice to say that the above post osmoses the proverbial fundament.

(Any mistakes are, of course, deliberate and, if you point them all out, you are eligible for a gold star! Yes!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:trout: :trout: :trout: :trout: :trout: :trout:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...