Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Since people around here claimed that they are "well-spoken",

I am going to need help with this.

Fill in the blank below with the most appropriate word.

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ______________ to your cause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the word is "apathetic".

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ______________ to your cause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The word you are perusing the internet for is "unsympathetic". You steaming pile of bovine effluence.

Any attempts to sabotage this thread have led to a general apathy on my part. I pity the poor fools who think that spoiling my fun by not having a proper conversation will in any amuse anyone other than themselves.

Poppycock. I welcome a structured argument for free speech. I would enjoy a proper argument liberally sprinkled with long words. Have at you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The word you are perusing the internet for is "unsympathetic". You steaming pile of bovine effluence.

Any attempts to sabotage this thread have led to a general apathy on my part. I pity the poor fools who think that spoiling my fun by not having a proper conversation will in any amuse anyone other than themselves.

Poppycock. I welcome a structured argument for free speech. I would enjoy a proper argument liberally sprinkled with long words. Have at you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would be nice if you could adhere to the rules you established at the beginning of the thread.

If you cannot do so, then why should we?

Thank you and good day. I am off to take a much-needed nap.

Forgive my lack of mathematical competence, but how many long words are in that post?

Please, next time take a little more care. I want a proper argument. If you are unable to do so, due to an intellectual shortfall or merely a lack of typing ability, such as an unforseen incident involving a ruler and tape-measure, refrain from posting in response to this post.

Forgive my lack of mathematical competence, but how many long words are in that post?

Please, next time take a little more care. I want a proper argument. If you are unable to do so, due to an intellectual shortfall or merely a lack of typing ability, such as an unforseen incident involving a ruler and tape-measure, refrain from posting in response to this post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is the definition of a long word? In a developed language like English commonly used words are short and rarely used words are long. That is economic. You want us to use rarely used words? I don't have an intellectual shortfall and my typing ability is good. I am just economic, expressing myself with commonly used short words whenever it is possible.

One of the longest words in English dictionary is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis but I have absolutely nothing to say about that disease.