Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

I've only read part of the first page and couldn't be bothered with the rest as i found it immensely boring.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are not claiming to write interesting literature here. Following the thread is fun. Reading it afterwards probably isn't!

Intellect has been abused by the minds of today and i doubt in any way this thread is going to have any effect on the way we use language in the future, now i'm not saying that was your original purpose as i too imagined what it would be like to have a thread with people speaking without a language, commonly known today as, slang. However, people are used to speaking like idiots and use stupid words such as "aight" to abbreviate the orignal word. I've only read part of the first page and couldn't be bothered with the rest as i found it immensely boring. So for those who are inarticulate MORE POWER TO YA!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seconded! (Y)

Intellect has been abused by the minds of today and i doubt in any way this thread is going to have any effect on the way we use language in the future, now i'm not saying that was your original purpose as i too imagined what it would be like to have a thread with people speaking without a language, commonly known today as, slang. However, people are used to speaking like idiots and use stupid words such as "aight" to abbreviate the orignal word. I've only read part of the first page and couldn't be bothered with the rest as i found it immensely boring. So for those who are inarticulate MORE POWER TO YA!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seconded! (Y)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thirded! (Y)

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ___poison______ to your cause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Highly inappropriate.

The word should be an adjective.

Don't bother changing it to "poisonous" as it will still be incorrect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ___allergic______ to your cause.

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ___poison______ to your cause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Highly inappropriate.

The word should be an adjective.

Don't bother changing it to "poisonous" as it will still be incorrect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I do not share or disagree with your views/opinions/beliefs/attitudes, that means I am ___allergic______ to your cause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. Wrong.

It's more like "impartial, except it isn't that.