Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

I apologise for my brief abscence. As some of you may know, I am a guitar teacher by trade, and since school term has started again, I have much more work to do (I teach at a local school as well as at home). I will endeavour to post as much as I can.

And I am not actually one of those mildly disturbing one man bands, but I can play several instruments, and I did play solo guitar by myself with just a loop pedal for a gig once. It was remarkably good, considering I had never previously used such a device.

Anyway, I digress. Mr Ed, your pithy use of anagrams excuses your transgression, but any further obscenities and you sanity may well be tested by a volley of words containing semantics the likes of which you have never seen!

I wonder, will these words follow any syntactical rules? or will they just be a volley of random words, loosely strung together by the likes of a schizophrenic, further fueling the confusion that already exists deep within my mind?

I hope that made sense!

Are you ready to squish some rejected models today Fran?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er, yes! However, Nicole is not here to tell me WHO is going to be ELIMINATED. :evil: .

So, I really don't know how to deliver my line in less than an hour, without knowing which rejected models to squish.

If I see another post that refers to me as "Fran", I will trout you. And if time allows, squish you.

Perhaps I should squish you first, then trout you, because if i trout you, you will be bloody, and I don't fancy sitting on bloody people. :)

So, dearest Sir Ed, my advice to you would be to change Fran to Frankie in every post you have referred to me as "Fran." Thank you very much.

Poor Sir Blurdk. He does not yet understand the danger and harm of having skittle rainbow bunnies in one's signature.  Perhaps he needs the mentality of a 1 year old, (e.g. Ed.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps. But I do not, and now I am worried about what evil schemes you may have with the dangerous bunny that I do not understand.

Hello, Sir Cain. You are most welcome to participate in all the merriness of this thread.

Intellect has been abused by the minds of today and i doubt in any way this thread is going to have any effect on the way we use language in the future, now i'm not saying that was your original purpose as i too imagined what it would be like to have a thread with people speaking without a language, commonly known today as, slang. However, people are used to speaking like idiots and use stupid words such as "aight" to abbreviate the orignal word. I've only read part of the first page and couldn't be bothered with the rest as i found it immensely boring. So for those who are inarticulate MORE POWER TO YA!