Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@toodarnhot @Michael* @Stormbringer @ILUVAdrianaLima

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates

I really liked Star Wars around the Christmas holiday. I wish Colin Trevorrow would not be allowed to direct Episode IX. :chicken:

New Indiana Jones too! :chicken::excited:

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates

I really liked Star Wars around the Christmas holiday. I wish Colin Trevorrow would not be allowed to direct Episode IX. :chicken:

Ah, I saw about this earlier today :chicken: 

Such a long wait for episode IX though...

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ How morbid of u! :p

I've always found it a rather disturbing name :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Ah, I saw about this earlier today :chicken: 

Such a long wait for episode IX though...

I've always found it a rather disturbing name :rofl: 

Indeed it is! What sane person would relate a extruded meat product which is then wrapped and fired in a oven comparable to innocent children bundled up in a comfy blanket? :ninja::laugh: 

7 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Indeed it is! What sane person would relate a extruded meat product which is then wrapped and fired in a oven comparable to innocent children bundled up in a comfy blanket? :ninja::laugh: 

Clearly not a sane person :rofl: 

I'm really curious about the origin of the name now :rofl::rofl: 

Oh and... how's the Grizzles-Spurs game going? :whistle: 

On 2017-04-24 at 5:43 PM, Sanni said:

Hmm, will you be preparing the food yourself? Have you cracked Chrissy’s cookbook yet? :D

Yup, cooking myself. I've only made entrees from Chrissy's book, I was definitely already thinking of flipping through it for some ideas! 

16 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I love ''sausage puff pastry'' (that English translation tho), they're super popular here.

You can put it with mustard or no mustard, the sausage is the essential part

I love pigs in a blanket! I've made sausage wrapped in homemade pretzel dough too and that's one of my favourites. 

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I agree, I liked the holiday release. Plus this tacks five more months into the wait time. :cry: 

Speaking of Star Wars, my friend got to work as an actor in a promo video for Force for Change with John Boyega, and the green eyed monster was so real. The kicker is this girl has never seen Star Wars. 

13 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm inclined to agree. To me, the winter release dates fit the series like a glove. Other than Frozen 2 being slated for roughly around the same time, I don't really get why they're so keen on switching it to May.

Can't vouch for the factual accuracy of this (if anyone quotes me I'll deny it), but I just read somewhere that by the time Indy 5 gets here, Harrison Ford will be older than the actor who played the knight at the end of Last Crusade. :laugh:

Rabbit Killers!  RIP little buddy :sad:

Now United's killing fluffy bunnies! Son of the world's biggest rabbit dies on United flight. Huge three foot bunny arrives in Chicago dead in 'strange' circumstances

Three foot ten-month-old rabbit Simon was on his way to a new owner in the US
    'Fit and healthy' animal was expected to become the world's largest rabbit
    His father Darius is currently the biggest, weighing in at more than 2st 5lbs
    Simon's UK owner Annette Edwards claims he died in United plane's cargo hold
    Beleagured airline says that Simon was found dead in a Chicago storage room

United Airlines faces fresh controversy today after a 'fit and healthy' giant rabbit expected to become the world's biggest died suddenly on one of its planes. 

Simon, a ten-month-old 3ft continental giant rabbit expected to weigh more than 2st 5lbs when fully grown, was bought by a mystery US celebrity buyer who paid more than £2,000 to fly him from Heathrow to Chicago.

Had he lived Simon was expected to outgrow the world's biggest rabbit - his 4ft 4in father Darius.

But his devastated owner Annette Edwards from Stoulton in Worcester claims he died in the cargo hold of United Airlines flight from Heathrow Airport to Chicago on April 19.

United told Annette, a breeder of large rabbits and former Playboy model, survived the flight but died when being held in a storage room in O'Hare International Airport.

The row over Simon's mysterious death came weeks after passenger Dr David Dao was filmed being beaten and dragged off a United Express flight sparked widespread outrage.

Now I want pigs in a blanket :drool::drool:^^^^^My parents always made those for holiday breakfasts, even though its so easy to make and not really that great, it was always rare for us to eat and we always seemed to save it for special occasion days :p 

On 4/25/2017 at 7:37 AM, PinkCouture said:

Pigs in a blanket? :p 

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yup, cooking myself. I've only made entrees from Chrissy's book, I was definitely already thinking of flipping through it for some ideas! 

Is the book any good?

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Rabbit Killers!  RIP little buddy :sad:

Now United's killing fluffy bunnies! Son of the world's biggest rabbit dies on United flight. Huge three foot bunny arrives in Chicago dead in 'strange' circumstances

Three foot ten-month-old rabbit Simon was on his way to a new owner in the US
    'Fit and healthy' animal was expected to become the world's largest rabbit
    His father Darius is currently the biggest, weighing in at more than 2st 5lbs
    Simon's UK owner Annette Edwards claims he died in United plane's cargo hold
    Beleagured airline says that Simon was found dead in a Chicago storage room

United Airlines faces fresh controversy today after a 'fit and healthy' giant rabbit expected to become the world's biggest died suddenly on one of its planes. 

Simon, a ten-month-old 3ft continental giant rabbit expected to weigh more than 2st 5lbs when fully grown, was bought by a mystery US celebrity buyer who paid more than £2,000 to fly him from Heathrow to Chicago.

Had he lived Simon was expected to outgrow the world's biggest rabbit - his 4ft 4in father Darius.

But his devastated owner Annette Edwards from Stoulton in Worcester claims he died in the cargo hold of United Airlines flight from Heathrow Airport to Chicago on April 19.

United told Annette, a breeder of large rabbits and former Playboy model, survived the flight but died when being held in a storage room in O'Hare International Airport.

The row over Simon's mysterious death came weeks after passenger Dr David Dao was filmed being beaten and dragged off a United Express flight sparked widespread outrage.

F*ckers United, can't they leave every living being alone, they even have to mess with animals. 

24 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

F*ckers United, can't they leave every living being alone, they even have to mess with animals. 

As long as there are no guitars, elderly doctors, scorpions and bunnies (or any type of pets for that matter) are involved, it's all good :PinkCouture2: If anything on the list is involve, the chances of harm, damage and/or death are very likley. You have been forewarned:excl:

3 hours ago, katchitup said:

I can't believe I just finished college :ninja: 

Congrats! I bet it feels amazing to have crossed that finish line! 

47 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Is the book any good?

I think it's great. Everything I've made from it so far has been delicious. I also really like that it has a mix of western recipes, as well as some Thai recipes from her mom. 

26 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

As long as there are no guitars, elderly doctors, scorpions and bunnies (or any type of pets for that matter) are involved, it's all good :PinkCouture2: If anything on the list is involve, the chances of harm, damage and/or death are very likley. You have been forewarned:excl:

I'll keep this in mind :p 

3 hours ago, katchitup said:

I can't believe I just finished college :ninja: 

CONGRATS!!! :chicken::chicken: