Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

This video scream : clichés!!!! 

Funny fact : Her father is millionaire and she worked about 5 mnts in her life^^ this woman doesn't give a shit about the French and the "forgotten France"

They are useful idiots for them.

"Hate is not on their side" :blink::huh: OMG

Honest question.... What do you think France should do?

Clearly Le Pen & Macron are not the right ones to lead France.

21 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

It is like triple déjà vu :/ Based on the trend I think Le Pen is going to win.

C'mon Pink don't kill my vibe:angie:

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

This video scream : clichés!!!! 

Funny fact : Her father is millionaire and she worked about 5 mnts in her life^^ this woman doesn't give a shit about the French and the "forgotten France"

They are useful idiots for them.

"Hate is not on their side" :blink::huh: OMG

Yes!!! The hipocrisy in itself it's huge!! And now she just quit the Front Nationale to make a point.. Good, that snake, bigger snake than Taylor Swift.

55 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What kind of party are you planning?

Just a really simple "open house" sort of thing, where people can drop in and out anytime in the afternoon. No big meal, just finger foods and snacks to graze on. It's just that I decided to do this with less than two weeks til the date, and I'm in the middle of exams, with job interviews and prior commitments this week. 

If anyone has some food suggestions, let me know. :p 

28 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

C'mon Pink don't kill my vibe:angie:

Yes!!! The hipocrisy in itself it's huge!! And now she just quit the Front Nationale to make a point.. Good, that snake, bigger snake than Taylor Swift.

Thats brilliant. I almost admire her for that :o

Shame on her rivals who although have no economic alternatives of their own to offer, but nonetheless were extremely swift in backing that shadowy banker opponent of hers

45 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Honest question.... What do you think France should do?

Clearly Le Pen & Macron are not the right ones to lead France.

To me Jean-Luc Mélenchon was clearly the only one able to lead France.

You have a man who wants to give the power back to the people -for real- he was having so many many amazing things in his election programme to change everything in France in the good direction* and What happened?

They voted for banks and nationalism

tumblr_lwpu8tYiuV1qm2cvw.gif.c0a9e853b8fa0113889bfd0eef1b4b77.gif

Now the other & most important thing to come after the election of the president are the General election in June: that's the only way to make a difference in what way or another.

*too tired -it's 1.23 am to explain what was in his program, I am sure you can find it in English on the net... Or maybe not!

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Just a really simple "open house" sort of thing, where people can drop in and out anytime in the afternoon. No big meal, just finger foods and snacks to graze on. It's just that I decided to do this with less than two weeks til the date, and I'm in the middle of exams, with job interviews and prior commitments this week. 

Hmm, will you be preparing the food yourself? Have you cracked Chrissy’s cookbook yet? :D

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I love ''sausage puff pastry'' (that English translation tho), they're super popular here.

Resultado de imagem para folhados de salsicha em ingles

You can put it with mustard or no mustard, the sausage is the essential part