Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 10/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, Sanni said:

That is rough for everyone involved :/ A one small silver lining could be that you know now in advance so you can create new happy memories and say goodbye when the time comes. Take care of youself too!

I second this, make the remainder of their time so happy. And please make some You time. 

:hug:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Goodbye summer heat!  Today is the first official day of feeling like Autumn. I woke up with morning with frost on the windows :chicken: No more ceiling fans, no more central ac, and shorter days!

While here the only thing giving it away that it's Spring are the fucking allergies :banghead: 

I'm sick of cold days :banghead: 

11 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Hmm , that's a cute blue kid:

It's she lovely? They're one of the few breeds of old world spiders other than the OBT that I would never purposefully handle. Extremely beautiful, but skiddish, fast and aggressive. A friend of mine has had a female for about 8 years and she's killed or nearly killed every mate she's come into contact with. I can get a sling (aka a baby) for under 100$ which is pretty good considering how rare they are.

I still want an OBT aka Orange Bitey Thing (easily most offended spider in existence. You even look at it, and DEFENSIVE posture lololol),  the Skeleton Tarantula (very cool New World, look it up) and a Pumpkin Patch.

Now if @Stormbringer would just pick one.....