Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 9/23/2018 at 11:28 AM, Enrico_sw said:

For summer casual wear, I mainly wear T shirts or polo shirts. I like polo shirts with original collar or original fabric like these:

0951221710_1_1_16.jpg?t=15257870576290706152706_2_1_16.jpg?t=152406724968605b7d9a2d50a7a6b06eb7fe1cec4586c.jpg

I never wear short sleeve shirts, I wear long sleeves that I roll up.

As for casual trousers, I mainly wear what we call "pantacourt" (and you guys seem to call it "Three Quarter Pants")

best-mountain-pantacourt-140184832--4908

Those are girl pants. :laugh:

I got this in the mail recently:

https://www.amazon.com/Timberland-PRO-Rigmaster-Waterproof-Tumbled/dp/B00RKL4Z6M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1536446259&sr=8-5&keywords=timberland+steel+toe+boots+waterproof

Waterproof, steel toe boot.  The toe area is designed to protect your feet from getting crushed.  The boot is so heavy and inflexible to walk around in to the point where I don't know if I will wear it very often compared to regular boots.

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Those are girl pants. :laugh:

See, psychedelics do seem to affect your brain :rofl: I hope they don't affect other parts of your body :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

You would never catch me wearing those pants :D

they are mostly worn by women here.

These are the pants women are wearing here. Women's shorts are way above the knee, but I guess the anglo-saxon puritanism couldn't bear the view of these :laugh:

ec3f05b9f5335496d53d2a9fab8fa3ca.jpg

17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I wear shorts that are above the knee

I guess it's a cultural issue: you guys prefer to watch men's legs than women's legs. Your choice. I do prefer our traditions back home :rolleyes:

On 9/25/2018 at 3:03 AM, Enrico_sw said:

These are the pants women are wearing here. Women's shorts are way above the knee, but I guess the anglo-saxon puritanism couldn't bear the view of these :laugh:

I guess it's a cultural issue: you guys prefer to watch men's legs than women's legs. Your choice. I do prefer our traditions back home :rolleyes:

I've seen men wear those pants here in the US but they are either 1. homosexual 2.have effeminate traits.

There are  various female preferences- a masculine sense of style or a more feminine one, like that of the male models and fashion-conscious gays.

I've gotten the opinion from women that some find the feminine sense of style can be attractive or unattractive, depending on the inclination of the woman.  It can be attractive as it indicates someone with much more aesthetic sense, more sensitivity, and thus more easy and comfortable.  Of note is how teenage girls are highly attracted to effeminate men in pop culture.  I think it indicates a sense of comfort that they bring and absence of intimidation, danger, and fear.

But for the same reasons that they are attractive, they can be unattractive to other woman as they can see it as a signal that the man is self-absorbed, fake, lacking in self esteem (so he dresses to impress women), and perhaps an overall weaker individual in character and ability.  

And men having "no style" are universally disrespected...

On 9/28/2018 at 4:10 PM, Cult Icon said:

I've gotten the opinion from women that some find the feminine sense of style can be attractive or unattractive, depending on the inclination of the woman.  It can be attractive as it indicates someone with much more aesthetic sense, more sensitivity, and thus more easy and comfortable.  Of note is how teenage girls are highly attracted to effeminate men in pop culture.  I think it indicates a sense of comfort that they bring and absence of intimidation, danger, and fear.

But for the same reasons that they are attractive, they can be unattractive to other woman as they can see it as a signal that the man is self-absorbed, fake, lacking in self esteem (so he dresses to impress women), and perhaps an overall weaker individual in character and ability.  

And men having "no style" are universally disrespected...

I haven't put much thinking in that aspect. On another note, men want to be manly also because they don't want to look like the weak sheep in front of other men. I'm pretty sure it's an animal instinct, like competition (which is not a bad thing, it's a way to keep motivation).

About women, I have a trivial view: being yourself and confident is the most effective way. I also think that working hard to reach a goal is attractive; it can be any goal: doing a project, becoming good at some sports, building something, etc. I do think that standing still is unattractive.

18 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

This whole Kavanaigh thing is a fiasco, both sides are so terrible........ tear the fucker down and start over.

Interesting story. The end of the "presumption of innocence", the rise of social "justice", tears driving the behaviour of politicians... I thought Justice with a capital "J" was the one supposed to judge people, but it seems the holy media took its place :idk: