Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

The fuck... No more reading instagram comments for me

I only care about your face, your eyes, nose, mouth, and chin. My grandmother once told me something about looking at a girl/woman. She said: "Do not look at the body to make a decision, do not look at the body at all. Look at the face, the eyes, nose, mouth, and chin only. The face can tell so much about a woman. The body changes. The face last forever. If you can look into the eyes of a woman, and see your future, that love will last forever.

I can't wait for the narrative from the media that men are evil and need to be rendered docile.

Guys are going to need to carry consent waivers/contracts with them now.

Nothing kills the mood more than having to sign consent for sex. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, what do you think about the Hawaii situation…? Was it a real missile, was it a social experiement by the government to gauge how the public would react to an “end of the world” scenario, was it really a mistake that lasted 38 minutes or was it even an attempt to throw mud on the President and have him eventually replaced?

Or was the system hacked? Or did one employee go rogue after he learned that something was going down, but people weren’t going to be warned about it? Or was the false alarm made in order to influence the people so that they will support an attack on North Korea by the US government?

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I can't wait for the narrative from the media that men are evil and need to be rendered docile.

Guys are going to need to carry consent waivers/contracts with them now.

Nothing kills the mood more than having to sign consent for sex. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

:cain:It's times like this I enjoy living in a transient town that doesn't really care and just do as they feel