Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 3/24/2023 at 10:11 AM, Matt! said:

Agreed. Ugh. 

A lot of the exercises have terrible form- flashy but will cause injuries.

And the crossfit athletes are on steroids, both men and women.

Resident Evil 4 remake looks great.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:10 PM, Matt! said:

Hey Matt, don't worry I'm fine. Thanks for asking BTW :hi_wft:

Paris is a pile of garbage in fire thanks to our mayor Anne who supports the anarchists... They are treated with benevolence by many decision-makers and as the great Bossuet said "God laughs at men who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes."

Same old, same old for Paris. This country seems to willingly deteriorate.

BTW here's Anne (the pun in French between "poubelle" and "plus belle" is hilarious).

241026629_AnneHidalgo.thumb.jpg.f203afa9d23a4909355dbc6bf2aa4aa8.jpg

The Re4 remake has probably the best 'couple' in the entire franchise.  Very surprising.  This is looking like the best Re remake so far.

They wrote and designed the Ashley character to be so likeable that they made players emotionally invested in protecting her.

Now the mystery is if RE5 will be remade in today's atmosphere... even back then it was considered kind of racist.

I find the Three Musketeers' audiobook boring, which is quite a surprise as the Count of Monte Cristo is amazing.  The main issue I have is that the main characters are romantic idiots, I simply can't get into their journey.  I dozed off so many times that I can barely tell anyone what the book is about- even though I'm done with most of it.  It's a shame as it is one of the great novels in world history.

c687a31a-9f06-4601-9ab1-4f7e30d6208d.jpg My new statue is really growing on me.  Might be my favorite Geralt figure out of them all.

68335abe-8acc-45c4-8231-20903091bd47.jpg 30232p5.jpg

Can't wait for Vesemir to come in the mail, a perfect match for the Geralt early-game outfit in White Orchard.

witcher-3-vesemir.jpg