Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Matt! I did my leg day yesterday and there were mostly women one the machines... and me! :rofl:

Leg days are the best, just for that :nicole:  Booty sets are the best part.

On a more serious note, I don't understand why men don't do their glutes, they are so important for your balance. I feel more stable when I run or do martial arts, thanks to all these glutes exercices.

9.gif

I surprised how a lot of people have bad tastes doing present: why somebody can buy things not like to somebody to him or her? I remember ugly jewelry from ex familiy and ex friends, and similar, and one of last one, socks for man being a woman... It is easy buy something likeable to person who receives the present, isn't it?

I keep listening to Smoke + Mirrors by Imagine Dragons. This album is genius and honestly Imagine Dragons is possibly one of my favorite bands now

(which surprises me, because I thought I was one of this a**holes who think that most mainstream music has become shite since the 00s :laugh::smoker:)

In any case, this music is wonderful.