Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 8/31/2022 at 11:03 PM, Matt! said:

jtmyrtyqmcl21.png

And women will still dream of being with him (classical hypergamy).

Women who are angry against him are probably sad not to be with him. Men who are angry against him are probably jealous. Nothing new :idk:

And despite the slacktivist BS that he pours once in a while, I still think he's a great actor.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Started recording myself recently.  Making good youtube videos is a lot of work.  I hope to make a good one soon.

You're making youtube videos, now? That's great. Do you have a particular theme?

(don't hesitate to share your channel's link on board or PM!)

35 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

You're making youtube videos, now? That's great. Do you have a particular theme?

(don't hesitate to share your channel's link on board or PM!)

Yea, when it's actually a channel :D  Literally just started. Know almost nothing about video and audio editing.  I got a decent dynamic microphone just last week, and collected the software/equipment prior to that.

I want to make a channel to monetize on my hobbies and knowledge. endless Book reviews/discussions will definitely be part of it.  Maybe readings of some type (I have a decent radio voice).  Subjects: Business, Military, Psychology/Philosophy, etc.  Mostly non-fiction.   So I want to make a channel that is actually viewed, not just a private project.

^ Great, don't hesitate to share when you're ready to.  Good gear seems to be key! We can easilt make a difference between channels with a professional audio and others. Which software will you use?

I'm sure there's a story behind this decision :bounce:

That's always awesome to make new projects.

7 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ Great, don't hesitate to share when you're ready to.  Good gear seems to be key! We can easilt make a difference between channels with a professional audio and others. Which software will you use?

I'm sure there's a story behind this decision :bounce:

That's always awesome to make new projects.

Thanks!

I have a lot of the Adobe programs.  The most important one is Premere Pro (video editing).  Also have Audition, After-effects, Photoshop.  Cyberlink Powerdirector (an easier version of Premere Pro).  Cyberlink Screen recording 4.    I have a lot more Adobe programs but didn't install them yet.

Yeah, a really big story for me to start to try this.

14 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This girl's insta is going to be multiplied by 10, maybe 20 in the coming weeks.

Not that she's particularly good (she's quite dull and unattractive IMO), but she's been spot by the king. :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/maria.beregova/?hl=en

This girl has a really generic "Eastern European instagram model" appearance.  They all look like they went out and got the same rhinoplasty.  

42 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

This girl has a really generic "Eastern European instagram model" appearance.  They all look like they went out and got the same rhinoplasty.  

Yep :yes:

They say she's Leo's new girlfriend, I don't know why, she's not exactly great. Compared to Erin or Bar, she's a 4 or a 5 at best.:idk:

3 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Some magazines claim that Leo is dating Gigi Hadid? :idk:

They do? I dunno maybe he's trying different girls :idk:

Here they talk about this Maria girl:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11174747/Leo-DiCaprios-new-flame-Maria-Beregova-22-dons-ab-flashing-ensemble-lingerie-shopping.html

They say she has an "ab flashing" outfit, but she doesn't even have great abs... she looks like a random girl in the movie "Eastern promises" :laugh:

28 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11174747/Leo-DiCaprios-new-flame-Maria-Beregova-22-dons-ab-flashing-ensemble-lingerie-shopping.html

They say she has an "ab flashing" outfit, but she doesn't even have great abs... she looks like a random girl in the movie "Eastern promises" :laugh:

Yeah :idk: 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/leonardo-dicaprio-gigi-hadid-hooking-up-its-casual/ . :bounce:

I think her midriff looks amazing. :idk:

38 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

She has nice legs. Unfortunately any close-up of her face reveals that she had a lot of facial work done already for a 22-year old.

I heard that Rings of Power is better than the Witcher show but not as good as the House of the Dragon.  It has huge production values but this is not matched with the quality of casting, writing, and acting.  So it's like a great looking but middling show, not bad not great.  

23 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I heard that Rings of Power is better than the Witcher show but not as good as the House of the Dragon.  It has huge production values but this is not matched with the quality of casting, writing, and acting.  So it's like a great looking but middling show, not bad not great.  

The Rings of Power is worse than both so far.

14 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The Rings of Power is worse than both so far.

This show seems to have really mixed (genuine) reviews, and Amazon is astroturfing where they can.

I want to watch it later.  I need to finish H of the D first.

@Enrico_sw  My story behind the youtube channel is that I really admire how people can monetize and expand their engagement with their passions and life experiences.  And most of all, share their unique gift (if they possess it that is--), which is their analysis, their perspective.  This is a huge to me, that a good passive income can potentially be gained with this activity.  It's like they did what they love, did additional work to convert it into videos, and then got well compensated which helps them to do other things with their life.

You should know what I mean and maybe you feel the same way.  Passions are really meaningful and fulfilling, particularly when you complete them.  But they come at an exceptionally high cost of attention and time, where other less pleasant, often obnoxious but necessary 'real world' things could have been done.  This has bothered me for a long time in the back of my mind.   I completed by passions about 95%-97% so far and am in the position to contribute, I also have a lot of professional knowledge that could be released out there.  

If this can be converted into something successful in outside world it would redeem the sacrifices for following the path of one's soul, rather than taking the well worn, beaten paths.

There are successful channels on youtube that has genuinely good, timeless, and helpful/educational content, without engaging in click baiting and current events.  I hope that mine will be like that.