Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

The Dolores' change of heart was certainly abrupt as I recall.  Same thing with Dr. Ford, I did not see something so extreme coming either.  The show rewards a second viewing of Dr. Ford's scenes as his state of mind and intent become more clear.  Season 2 will have some neat surprises that you will not see coming either.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:25 PM, Cult Icon said:

what do you think of the ending?

Evan Rachel Wood was really attractive in Season 1 but ceased to be so in S2 for obvious reasons.  

part 1 and part 2 of this compilation was something I rewatched over and over again due to timeless wisdom and good acting.  I also liked all the scenes with Harris, he is a badass.

(153) Westworld scenes of Dr. Robert Ford (Part 1) - YouTube

(153) Westworld scenes of Dr Robert Ford (Part 2) - YouTube

She seems rather bland to me. :idk:

I like Angela, then found out she was married to Elon twice.

dfa24fde513f66cac3d3e17ca677b5d5.jpg 18fd29f6c0229de7812a39448fd21a17.jpg 95aa5abf3c4cf12b7b40b1bde8cb04eb.png fcd409b3ddeed45e79c38925c460ffe5.jpg jjRBS--d_400x400.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Yea, Angela is gorgeous.  I know she was with Elon Musk

I think Rachel Wood did good acting as an impossibly sweet farmer's daughter, literal wife material here. It's that personality plus her looks that did it for me. 

The funny thing is that Rachel Wood is the opposite of this character in real life, a typical hollywood narcissist/ weirdo.

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Season 2 has an immense tonal shift, and what I've seen of S3 is that it is in an entirely different setting.

S1 is the one I kept going back to.  I also like history channel's Vikings show a lot.

I already miss season one, season two is drifting further and further away from the original narrative. 

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

I already miss season one, season two is drifting further and further away from the original narrative. 

S2 caused me to drop the show : (

I did like portions of it though.  some scenes were very good. 

What don't you like about it?

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

S2 caused me to drop the show : (

I did like portions of it though.  some scenes were very good. 

What don't you like about it?

Really? I just binged through episodes 5-8 (season 2), and they were really good, maybe even better than season one. Two episodes left of season 2, can't wait for the season finale. 

39 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Really? I just binged through episodes 5-8 (season 2), and they were really good, maybe even better than season one. Two episodes left of season 2, can't wait for the season finale. 

S1 to me is a compete story, with great writing, a lot of insight and meaning.  It's organized.  After I finished it I felt very satisfied and impressed.

S2 was confused in its messages, and also with unnecessary violence.  There are parts of a great season but significant stuff that doesn't unify the story and seem like they were done because the director thought it was clever.  So as a story it is convoluted and messy, with a lot of loose ends if I recall.

I also immediately disliked Dolores' in S2 which is pretty big.  Ed Harris and Ford were the most interesting aspects about S2 for me.  I may have come back for S3 if they continued in the same setting but they changed it completely.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, Stromboli1 said:

dfa24fde513f66cac3d3e17ca677b5d5.jpg 18fd29f6c0229de7812a39448fd21a17.jpg 95aa5abf3c4cf12b7b40b1bde8cb04eb.png fcd409b3ddeed45e79c38925c460ffe5.jpg jjRBS--d_400x400.jpeg

That's who Elon marries? :ninja:

This guy could date zillions of women and that's who he chooses... She's a 6 or a 7 at best (and that's because of the bewbs).

Hey folks, if you wanna buy something big, do it now! Prices are escalating quickly!

I want to buy a gore-tex jacket today at my usual hiking shop and the seller told me brands are upping their prices like crazy...

This jacket is still sold at 400€ at my shop and it's already 500€ on the brand's site (they'll change the etiquettes in my shop in September). I hope they get my size this week so I can't get it soon!!!

muztag_gtx_jacket_deepink_qwg_63_dik_01_

https://rab.equipment/eu/muztag-gtx-jacket-aw20

8 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

That's who Elon marries? :ninja:

This guy could date zillions of women and that's who he chooses... She's a 6 or a 7 at best (and that's because of the bewbs).

She's cute!

He already is dating and making babies with zillions of women. :nicole:

52 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Hey folks, if you wanna buy something big, do it now! Prices are escalating quickly!

I want to buy a gore-tex jacket today at my usual hiking shop and the seller told me brands are upping their prices like crazy...

This jacket is still sold at 400€ at my shop and it's already 500€ on the brand's site (they'll change the etiquettes in my shop in September). I hope they get my size this week so I can't get it soon!!!

muztag_gtx_jacket_deepink_qwg_63_dik_01_

https://rab.equipment/eu/muztag-gtx-jacket-aw20

51 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

And I'm still crying when I buy smoked salmon.... it's 60 € per kg! When it was 40 not so long ago (and I remember when it was 30...)

Unfortunately, you can't store these very long :/

Hot-Smoked-Salmon-Recipe-Tutorial.jpg

Calm down fella :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

He already is dating and making babies with zillions of women. :nicole:

43 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

That's my dream :nicole:

I can already think of a couple of hundreds (maybe thousands). I would only choose la crème de la crème of course :nicole:

(Maybe I didn't spend enough time on becoming a billionaire - gotta get to work on it one day though :rofl:)

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I would normally buy it on Amazon but even the prices online are no longer low/discounted for many items.