Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Farewell Of The White Wolf is excellent so far.  I like this idea of having a 7 hour long party with all the friends as a conclusion to a huge saga.  It should be more common with big franchises.  It is really satisfying and brings a lot of closure to loose ends.  

This is what Game of Thrones could have done, instead of a really negative/bitter ending.

@Stormbringer

image.png

I'm totally done with my brother's Christmas. I've got 2-3 more things for my mom to get, 3-4 more things for Pheno, and 1-2 more things for the Hubby.

I've got 3 Christmas Tree's for this year :chicken: and I'm almost done with getting new decor for Christmas. Red, Gold and White themed this year.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

image.png

I'm totally done with my brother's Christmas. I've got 2-3 more things for my mom to get, 3-4 more things for Pheno, and 1-2 more things for the Hubby.

I've got 3 Christmas Tree's for this year :chicken: and I'm almost done with getting new decor for Christmas. Red, Gold and White themed this year.

O.O

I... I haven't even given any of this a thought... :chicken:

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

O.O

I... I haven't even given any of this a thought... :chicken:

Why you or anyone would wait till last minute is beyond me. I like to enjoy the holiday season with zero stress, or worry.  Also with supply chain shortages, and inflation, it's really good idea to buy when it's cheap/sales, and the item is in the store/online.

So, I'm good. Most excited to see Heilung, then Bauhaus

Heilung  < ---- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
August 26th

Pearl Jam (my not so secret boyfriend in high school (in my mind, don't you take that from me lol).... god he was hot af)
Sep 16th

Elton John
Sep 22th

Bauhaus  < ---- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sep 23rd

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Also with supply chain shortages, and inflation, it's really good idea to buy when it's cheap/sales, and the item is in the store/online.

Oh yeah, that is true... :chicken:

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So, I'm good. Most excited to see Heilung, then Bauhaus

Heilung  < ---- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
August 26th

Pearl Jam (my not so secret boyfriend in high school (in my mind, don't you take that from me lol).... god he was hot af)
Sep 16th

Elton John
Sep 22th

Bauhaus  < ---- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sep 23rd

ooooh great!!

Pearl Jam and Elton sound specially awesome :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: 

Farewell of the White Wolf is so peculiarly great that I want to watch the whole thing again.

Goes to show that a couple real fans can match CDPR and massively outwrite a big budget Netflix TV show, that are staffed with writers and directors that aren't real fans. 

It would have been awesome if CDPR made this the 3rd and final expansion or if 'Farewell' came out in 2016 instead of 2020.  I think a lot of people have missed it because it took 5 years to make.

Game of Thrones book 1 is remarkably similar to Season 1.  I am getting the feeling that Books 2 and 3 will be just like the show too.

21 hours ago, Matt! said:

Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years in Russian prison

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/34346379/brittney-griner-found-guilty-drug-possession-smuggling

9 years in Russian prison. Jesus. 

Sums up the situation IMHO

Biden wants to trade her for this guy LOL:

merlin_210896151_8b71ff8f-9c95-4b03-a98fViktor Bout - Wikipedia

"On 2 November 2011, Bout was convicted by a jury in a Manhattan federal court of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization, and was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment."

On 8/3/2022 at 7:34 PM, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

image.png

Goal : to find Pretty's family and friends and spoil their Christmas !

Grinch Gif

I can do it.