Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

the lord of the rings audiobook is about 53 hours long.  The extended cut of the films is around 11:30 hours.  However I am feeling like the films cover 80% of the actual story while making a lot of additions.  Odd really, it seems to me that a picture is really worth a thousand worlds. 

The films have a lot of interesting changes that work- like they take things certain characters, or the narrator says in the books and make it dialogue for other characters in the films.  This gives it a certain authenticity.  

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

OMG that's fake! Emrata wore that Venom dress for the Bazaar dinner in 2015. I can never forget that, trust me! :rofl:

Really? Oh, the disappointment 😭

Cobie's face is way better than Emrata's, but these bewbs... oh, these bewbs :angel:

The scouring of the shire is a strong and essential part of the LOTR.  I can understand why Jackson removed it as it could be seen as 'too much' for the mass audience, but it has profound implications for the characters and their endings.