Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

ADciAb2.png

@Joe > Average Last time I checked it's not normal to send your DAD pictures of you railing a ho :rofl:

Text msg's to his niece that are sus as hell. Wincest realness

TBzV4Pg.jpg

l1C3Jgx.png

Totally normal picture to have on your phone of your NIECE 

Does the entire Biden family call Asians “yellows” … or just Hunter?

0BbXc4q.png

Looks like Pedo Peter was aware of the degeneracy his son was doing

vQaW4RX.png

PedoPete

image_2022_07_10T23_03_43_227Z.png

:rofl:

Oquzfsl.png

Finished Fellowship and the Twin Towers, and well into Return of the King.  The films are mostly loyal to the books, with significant additions and some things taken out. What is added is a ton of action and also additional content (such as Boromir, etc.) and small changes.  There is very little action in the books.

All in all, the extended cut of the films are frankly better than the books to me.  They say that a picture is a thousand words and this holds true.  I just don't have enough imagination if I rely on the books alone.

On youtube there are some interviews where GRRM discusses Tolkein and LOTR.  He seems to identify himself as a "contra-Tolkein", an innovator who takes established tropes in fantasy and makes new versions of them.  This is obvious from Game of Thrones.  Basically, he criticizes Tolkein as being a pollyanna.

However what I don't like about his work is the nihilism and negativity.  GOT is about misguided people working towards mutually assured destruction.  I think a massive saga should end with the reader/watcher and key characters becoming better than they were before, and triumphant in a unique way.