Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Guns are the new drugs, the government failed with the war on drugs in the 80s.

Give up you rights while these politicians & elites get/afford armed security.

The government just armed Ukraine; ISIS  and the Taliban were some of the other beneficiaries too.

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The government just armed Ukraine; ISIS  and the Taliban were some of the other beneficiaries too.

Remember Rambo III? The taliban were freedom fighters : !   Now the political leadership/elite of one of the worst, most corrupt countries in Eastern Europe, with a GDP per capita 2-3 times lower than Russia/China are freedom fighters too.

The sad part of it is that the war in Ukraine is a product of US/NATO/Ukrainian political failures, as well as the Russian.  And the quantity of weapons shipments are currently trivial.  The Aid package is insanely overpriced, it is literally corporate welfare for arms manufacturers.  

If things continue to deteriate, Ukraine's military might be defeated or effectively gimped by the end of this year, making the US fund a loser.

Instead of instantly restarting Cold War II the US/NATO should have intervened in negotiations between Ukr/Rus for a brokered peace.  If Ukraine ends up being landlocked or losing the Donetsk/Luhansk oblasts than so be it.

An illegal came to my home at 6 in the morning, calling me and asking for kiss. Am I a whore? No. I called.police. I can t believe how people have that ideas, or if someone who is really mad and stupid said it from me because are envy... I can t believe how in the present are losing ethic, valors, the true love, and confuse work women with whores.

I am back in Velen as a "new man".  This time with all the background knowledge. w3 is a masterpiece.  My body is ready!

fans of the novels/games must have been knocked out when they saw Yennefer for the first time.

I am about 2/3rds through the novel and can see the film count of monte cristo (2002) in a new light.

Approx. half of the film is moderately based on Act 1 of the book.  However the second half of the film is almost completely unrelated to the sequence of events and characters in the novel. I think the film is great but it is barely like the novel.  

However the film had good casting.  In particular Edmund Dantes and Mercedes are perfect and I listen to the audiobook with the actors in mind.  It would have been cool if a high quality show was made to adapt the novel and starring most of the same actors.  A 2 hr film doesn't do the profound book justice.

23 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

This stuff is sick!

We should try to talk about all that types, but please, if someone is bisexual or gay, respect the heterosexuals too. I am emphathetic woman but I am tired about people who don't understand not all women want to try another women!

Missing do my own life in good places and people, hoping do all mydesires in "new life". I am really tired all thst people who envy and don t let you live in good conditions while they always do what they want, and have all they want, and let another better in bad situation.

When somebody tell me I should have less salary than another people, I think they are a big not. How does somebody think about it??????? I can't believe how so stupid bitches who don t study, pay enough attention in their jobs snd have big salaries tell that thing about me!!!!!

One of the most horrific and long lasting smells is rotten watermelon.  The stench was very hard to remove. Baking powder, carpet foam, odor spray etc all helped but didn't remove it.  It's been 9 days.

Only bleaching the carpet worked so far *for the time being.

101 days till Autumn...

@Stormbringer To do list of Summer shit ....

State Fairs - Planning to go to ATL/TN (September)

Beach - Florida/GA 

Festival - Going for Tool, Suicide Boys & Stevie Nicks

6272d25bda78ee2077b58168_b22-lineup-v5_P

Concert - Tickets obtained

Water-park/Amusement Park - 

Camping/Boating -

Death Valley for Birthday - HYPE

Trip to Sonoma/SF

Forth of July Festivities

Still no sunburn.... Battle against the sun and I'm winning

I've had about enough of the summer... and it's not summer :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Festival - Going for Tool, Suicide Boys & Stevie Nicks

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

16 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Still no sunburn.... Battle against the sun and I'm winning

I've had about enough of the summer... and it's not summer :rofl:

Well, I've had enough of winter already and it's not even winter yet :rofl:

In my new job, I have to leave gym. I think exercising all time is not compatoble with gym time. It is a pity to have your life, all what you want (gym, travels, luxury, events, University...) like to do, only because some people are envy and don t understand you are not with them.

Bad times: unemphatetic people, people in jobs where they are no apt, not respect, lies, abuses, trouble and poor and drug homeless in the streets... Maybe I should change and leave my born city, is plenty of corruption, drugs and bad treatments. Which is the fashion healthiest city in Catalunya? 

Well, try to find my place in Palma. But hoping all changing in good way, or my situation, I can t believe live some bad situations and how some people only want bad changes or not change!