Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Halfway done with Witcher 1.  Witcher 1 is a really good game despite having poor animations and being dated (developed in the mid- 2000s).  Tons of side quests, a proto-Witcher 3.  Good writing too.  The characters reappear in W2 and W3.

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

So, who had this stupid idea to organize the football world cup in this shitty country that is Qatar? ( 💩Qacatar in good French:laugh: ! )

Money over human rights ?

No, can't be that !

Money and Human Rights. I don t like people and ideology who believes only some people can be rich.

Texas is the state where children (foetus) are "protected" but only before birth.

Then, children  can die at school like any other little Americans. That's freedom !

#NRA

22237a43c578f738edbdbad16fe5977b.thumb.jpg.d3bb3531744c40fd62cb0375b6ac4e1c.jpg

Land of the free to die like anyone else !

Finished the first 30 chapters or so of the Count of Monte Cristo.  (approx. 14 hrs out of 53.).  The first 12 hrs of the audiobook is genius level writing, incredibly real, moving and powerful.  I also think that it is influential, I think of the film/book Papillion. 

However after the prison chapters, the story moves into an intrigue/fantastical direction which completely alters the tone of the story.  The Count becomes too superhuman and unrealistic. So in a way the first 12 hrs could have been a complete story on itself and ended.  TBH I prefer the first part of the novel so far.

On 5/27/2022 at 4:30 AM, elfstone said:

Fraudpappe with Candy.

3-0.thumb.jpg.71c319fdba7cb175fb61b0d9263ea142.jpg

Of course he'll be getting his ass handed on a plate  in Champions League R16 every season in Feb/March so get used to seeing him at Cannes y'all! :rofl:

He's her type.

He's now one of the best paid athletes in the world, he's every models' type. :rofl:

It's about how much money an athlete would take to not have a legacy, in a nutshell. And  PSG are a bottomless pit when it comes to money, but utterly crap in the competition ( Champions League).

There's a lot more factors/egos/politics at play here though. As a matter of fact, both  the Emir of Qatar and Macron were involved in convincing him to cave in to their demands.

@SympathysSilhouette  All Match officials for the final are from Ligue 1.

If I were to put my tin foil hat for a minute,  there is a multitude of interests converging to fix the final for Liverpool. It involves Khelaifi's longstanding grudge against Real Madrid, the French FA, the English FA and....Harry Kane of all people. :ninja: