Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I finished the Hobbit.  It was way too boring/slow paced and too much of a children's book for me.  

I have Count of Monte Cristo, LOTR trilogy and Game of Thrones books 1-3 audiobooks to do next.  Will probably finish LOTR first.

Count of Monte Cristo is genius level writing.

holy shit finally:

My best guess is that the other 3 sequels will have some of the following titles:

Way of Water

Way of Fire

Way of Air

Way of Wind

Way of the Void

From the "Book of Five Rings" Miyamoto Musashi

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

If it's happening here, you should probably report that. 

It was on the Instagram, nice platform to watch nice photos, but I find problematic people doing bad things, like this. Here people seems ok.

It is weird that Elon Musk is so interested in buying Twitter.  

It seems the result of his political views and his side hobby of posting there rather than any genuine insight.

He has a real company to run, and this mess is just a distraction.  

I am getting into watching Witcher 1's story, which takes place right after the books.  It was a low budget game that dropped circa 2007. 

The story is very derivative of scenarios in the books and can be seen as a very simplified version of them.  There are routine connections to the books being made that would go over the head of players who didn't read them.   The writing is loyal to the source material but very conservative and nowhere as creative as the brilliant Witcher 3, which matched the author and arguably exceeded him in areas. 

It captures the atmosphere of the books the way the Netflix show doesn't.  It appears that the main characters have the same voice actors throughout the series.

Waiting job as soon as possible, tired of eventual or jobs against the 40 hours. I am not disable, I can t believe how a lot of less well educate, unlikers and unemphathetic are working in good jobs, without help to the others, like in Cruz Roja.

Fellowship of the Ring is starting to get too slow for me.  Tolkein is extremely descriptive which makes the events move at a galacial pace at times.

About 2 hrs into the Witcher 2 movie.  Witcher 2's story is a bump up in quality compared to Witcher 1 so far.  It takes some book knowledge to really appreciate it though but the writing is not as good as Witcher 3.  It also focuses a lot on politics, war, and plots, which was the less interesting storyline in the novels.  It greatly expands Geralt's relationship with Triss but kind of in a surface level sort of way.