Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

She only dates the most rich and/or famous men, or women.  And after all these relationship failures she got herself a surrogate mothers and raises a baby by herself!

🤷‍♀️ I don t know, I think she is with another woman in this moments. She remi ds me Estella Warren in some ways.

On 4/30/2022 at 9:23 AM, Tania82 said:

🤷‍♀️ I don t know, I think she is with another woman in this moments. She remi ds me Estella Warren in some ways.

I searched and it seems that she is single (was with a woman in 2021).  Estella Warren? 

I took some herbal stress pills recently (supposed to be ones that actually work).  They seem to take the edge of out stress, lower the heartbeat a little in the short run.  However not a huge effect so far.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Really unlucky. Graelish alone had two opportunities to put them through.

I dont know where to start. This semi final tie will go down in CL history when you think how crazy even the first leg was. How Real left Manchester without conceding 7-8 goals is beyond me.

Last night though! :O_O:

6 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I would like to go 1 day to Met Gala and enjoy it. I don't know how and when, but I hope some day be a Hollywood star 🤷‍♀️🐈

Blake Lively looked great at the Met Gala.  I like the Met Gala more than the academy awards.

hollywood used to have real glamor to me up the early-mid 2000s.  However it feels like in the past 15-20 years the glamour has really done downhill, along with film quality, actor quality, and the high status associated with being a hollywood star.  It is stil high status but the golden age of hollywood has been gone for a long time especially since the internet and covid destroyed the movie theaters.  

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Blake Lively looked great at the Met Gal0a.  I like the Met Gala more than the academy awards.

hollywood used to have real glamor to me up the early-mid 2000s.  However it feels like in the past 15-20 years the glamour has really done downhill, along with film quality, actor quality, and the high status associated with being a hollywood star.  It is stil high status but the golden age of hollywood has been gone for a long time especially since the internet and covid destroyed the movie theaters.  

Yes, she was great. I always remember the models like Gisele Bundchen brighting in it. 

I don t care, every year is different. I think I met interesting go one of that events. And the style is personal. Some people are stylish, another, funny, another, impersonal. It is all relative. I wpuld go, if 1 day I have my opportunity, I will be happy. 

1 minute ago, Tania82 said:

Yes, she was great. I always remember the models like Gisele Bundchen brighting in it. 

I don t care, every year is different. I think I met interesting go one of that events. And the style is personal. Some people are stylish, another, funny, another, impersonal. It is all relative. I wpuld go, if 1 day I have my opportunity, I will be happy. 

I like Met Gala has they frequently have lots of models that we follow on Bellazon.  And they look like goddesses.  

Yeah, it would still be fun to go to the academy awards despite the decline.   The AA used to be an "event" that the whole country would watch, now half the country has lost respect for them.

20 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I like Met Gala has they frequently have lots of models that we follow on Bellazon.  And they look like goddesses.  

Yeah, it would still be fun to go to the academy awards despite the decline.   The AA used to be an "event" that the whole country would watch, now half the country has lost respect for them.

Dream with it 🤗🐈