Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Dem/Demon/Demonself.......These folks don't need a doctor, they need Jesus  :nicole:

Maybe you are right, and maybe we do need to find God (and parents who know how to parent) because nothing else seems to be working at this point. My work is seeing an uptick in people coming into the inpatient facility with a myriad of issues, and it's not because of drugs, its because of shit like this ^^^ :/

I will stand by it, social media is ruining the minds of many. Too much instant gratification and praise from strangers is pushing more and more extreme behavior to get "likes"... and it's fueling mental illness as I've never seen before.

Maybe you are right, and maybe we do need to find God (and parents who know how to parent) because nothing else seems to be working at this point. My work is seeing an uptick in people coming into the inpatient facility with a myriad of issues, and it's not because of drugs, its because of shit like this ^^^ :/

Yes exactly. the s*** is getting crazier and crazier these days. :/

Fauci and his fuckbois can rot in hell... 🖕🖕😥

image.png

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.

According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing. 

White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking.

Leading the effort is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), writing a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.” 

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

Mace’s letter was signed by Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Scott Franklin (R-Fla.), Andrew Garbarino (R-N.Y.), Carlos Gimenez (R-Fla.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Maria E. Salazar (R-Fla.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Changing America. 

Trump to launch new social media platform :rofl:TRUTH:rofl: Social

:rofl:

truth.jpg

truth:rofl:

Truth:rofl::rofl:

Truth:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truth:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truth:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TRUTH

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Celebrities should stop talking about political or politicized issues. Whatever the subject. Whichever side they're on. How about establishing a standstill period of a year? Or even a month? How about they stop infecting our pop culture (Star Wars, Trek, Bond, Dr Who...) with their stuff?

It'd be great if anyone that is under the limelight had to read this book before being allowed to speak publicly.

1709176490_Tocqueville-DemocracieenAmerique.thumb.jpg.a41bda4ba8ad60bd878363899c45f816.jpg

Jenny McCarthy was Anti-Vaxx many years prior to COVID, she appeared on talk shows, on morning news etc...  

I think that many actors/celebs are narcissists, who need attention and public approval, plus the TV/media culture of constantly treating them as "important" people deserving of special attenion over mere mortals essentially gives them the power of influence for free.

I forgot most of what was in Democracy in America as I read it in my early 20s, the main takeaway is how human nature drives politics and isn't rational calculation.  Also how the libertarianism/republicanism and belief in the free market lifestyle is inherent in rural/small town America (still applicable today).

I dont even feel the urge to visit her thread any more. :laugh:

Frida Aasen fills that void pretty darn well for me TBH. :ninja: :drool:

I suggested Maddie Ziegler as the closest substitute, she looks like Candice when she was younger.

Elsa Hosk looks weird now.  

Frida doesn't look like Candice?