On 9/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, phenobarbie said:

oh my god :rofl:  Crack is a hellava drug

On 9/20/2021 at 5:28 PM, COP11 said:

WTF?! I have no words for this one

On 9/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, Matt! said:

Why...:hang:

Eyes GIF - Eyes Burning My Eyes - Discover & Share GIFs

the-other-guys-gator.gif

After going through their page, this is unfortunately not even in the top twenty of their dumbest posts. :pinch: I guess 20,000 followers with 20,000 sub for subs should have spoken for itself. :mellow:

20 minutes ago, Joe > Average said:

After going through their page, this is unfortunately not even in the top twenty of their dumbest posts. :pinch: I guess 20,000 followers with 20,000 sub for subs should have spoken for itself. :mellow:

I've seen some unbelievable posts. One girl was straight out beating the shit out of her baby daddy, and then the baby daddies mama jumped in to save her son - the gf then beat the shit out of mama, then she got into a car and attempted to run over both of them, only to be dragged out of her car by a neighbor (her car door was open and she wasn't going that fast)...  then the neighbor proceeded to beat the shit out of her while her daughter came to mama's rescue and beat the shit out of the neighbor...

I have no idea what's going on in this world but we are doomed at the rate we are going :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I've seen some unbelievable posts. One girl was straight out beating the shit out of her baby daddy, and then the baby daddies mama jumped in to save her son - the gf then beat the shit out of mama, then she got into a car and attempted to run over both of them, only to be dragged out of her car by a neighbor (her car door was open and she wasn't going that fast)...  then the neighbor proceeded to beat the shit out of her while her daughter came to mama's rescue and beat the shit out of the neighbor...

I have no idea what's going on in this world but we are doomed at the rate we are going :rofl:

If aliens were real, we would have to already be their slaves. :ninja:

IT'S FALL! 🎃

you won't be missed summer

tumblr-5b88a933d87e9a2dca3ed2f4e7d5b69d-addd9461-500tumblr-071610007f58bdbdb9a2e91c9d8fb53d-2703da1e-400tumblr-31ffc13eb70f66a9bab547ceb63a73e2-f24a6e6f-500tumblr-4aa572d4e36e87bbd41de5ecfa2939fd-05a8f09a-500tumblr-3680aeb5e094a3773670f226c8229f1d-b035f4c6-500tumblr-a957ad4d23b56df8c9f652e6babb8f06-f2400ebc-500tumblr-f68fc5e0ad0b267aa1ed28437446a708-9f8ef658-500tumblr-6d2468359575b61a66b65945877d3f51-4b60dfc3-500tumblr-f59e4d36d51f83ca2dca65887e8cdac9-7a48816c-540

Mood

Spoiler

Faded - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Jaded - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Stay awake all night
But never see the stars
And sleep all day
On a chain link bed of nails
Faded - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Dated - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Steer clear of the sun
Pancake, sandpaper skin
They have no reflections
Drink blood but pierce no veins
Hated...
exaggerate the scar tissue
Wounds that never heal
Takes hours of preparations
To get that wasted look
Hated - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Wasted - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Fated - collapsing new people
Watch them - collapsing
Dated - collapsing new people
Watch them collapsing

Remember awhile back when they were bragging about their gun buyback program?  How’s that working out for you? You NEVER give up your guns. These fucking cops wouldn't been shooting if they remotely thought that a couple dozen people there could be packing and returning fire.

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Adding to even more wtfness Sexy Fun Times :rofl: - "When a prostitute is that grossed out, you should probably just abstain, become a monk or something"

@Enrico_sw @Joe > Average @COP11 @phenobarbie @Stromboli1 @Matt!

Leg day not even once...

jSjSlQs.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

FUCK THIS GUY!

These are the type of people the government are hiring, we're FUCKED!

This is exactly the type of person the system wants: immoral, collectivist, completely controllable, crazy, full of shit, and a soyboi.