Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Stromboli1

Heads up, nasty flu INC. According to my friend who is a doctor in California, my own doctor  and my mother's physical therapist, this flu (NOT RELATED TO COVID) is hitting Georgia and certain areas in the south hard right now. It lasts about 4 weeks, rekt's your energy levels, bad headaches, loss of taste, throwing up, hot and cold flashes, diarrhea + typical joint pains and muscle fatigue that comes with the flu.

My mom has had it 2 weeks now, I've had it for almost 2 weeks, and it can fuck off anytime soon.

Fucking liberal shitheads!! Offended by a fucking watermelon now! Jesus Christ, I can't even go to the store and buy a watermelon without some dipshit going on about how racist a watermelon is! Don't these idiots have anything better to do with their useless lives?!

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1

Heads up, nasty flu INC. According to my friend who is a doctor in California, my own doctor  and my mother's physical therapist, this flu (NOT RELATED TO COVID) is hitting Georgia and certain areas in the south hard right now. It lasts about 4 weeks, rekt's your energy levels, bad headaches, loss of taste, throwing up, hot and cold flashes, diarrhea + typical joint pains and muscle fatigue that comes with the flu.

My mom has had it 2 weeks now, I've had it for almost 2 weeks, and it can fuck off anytime soon.

Yeah that's not great at all.

I beat your mom would test positive for Corona.

Outspoken conservative radio host Phil Valentine dies after battling COVID-19

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/outspoken-conservative-radio-host-phil-valentine-dies-after-battling-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR3BlLN_qQwK2nYqLlsYGy0AFOztqxk_eemjvlyMWhjaxYEx6RPykJlospY

Valentine's brother said Phil regretted not being more pro-vaccine and wrote, if he got back on the radio, he would encourage people to get vaccinated.

Yeah. Kind of too late.

And how many people died because he told them NOT to get the vaccine ?

@frenchkiki  Emily Rat is getting her book published..

https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250817860

9781250817860.jpg

A deeply honest investigation of what it means to be a woman and a commodity from Emily Ratajkowski, the archetypal, multi-hyphenate celebrity of our time

Emily Ratajkowski is an acclaimed model and actress, an engaged political progressive, a formidable entrepreneur, a global social media phenomenon, and now, a writer. Rocketing to world fame at age twenty-one, Ratajkowski sparked both praise and furor with the provocative display of her body as an unapologetic statement of feminist empowerment. The subsequent evolution in her thinking about our culture’s commodification of women is the subject of this book.

My Body is a profoundly personal exploration of feminism, sexuality, and power, of men's treatment of women and women's rationalizations for accepting that treatment. These essays chronicle moments from Ratajkowski’s life while investigating the culture’s fetishization of girls and female beauty, its obsession with and contempt for women’s sexuality, the perverse dynamics of the fashion and film industries, and the grey area between consent and abuse.

Nuanced, unflinching, and incisive, My Body marks the debut of a fierce writer brimming with courage and intelligence.

I am happy to some changes in my life. Now, it seems I can startvagain, knowing more than in the past. I miss some innocence, and of course, big salary and money I lost and some type of luxury lifestyle I had, but study, flat, gym, read, my own space, cats and eat open my mind. Not all people was I thought, and there aee more unemphaty that I thought. A lot of people, only want receive and never give. Another, in good ways, don t let the others be themselve and have own opinions. Well,I never let somebody who told me I never be rich or pretty or slim let me down again. 

I saw the dark game from some teachers, more than some politicians. I decide start again. Always, continue the life.

And of course,I can let to be that roles I don t want to be more. I don' t want a calb killing me or putting his ass in my face again, only because he thinks be great and not. I don t want to let my frindge only because a psychologist female doesn t like it. And I don t eant to be one of that women who hates men only because I had bad experiences. I am younger than a lot if people of my age, not disable, because I can learn, and I am more open mind than another ones who have money, support, parents who help and similar. 

I choose continue with my ideas, tastes, and believing we are people but individual person, and some things, tastes, ideas, ilusions,never should change if they are nice, healthy, interesting and not bad. I still believing in work, study, volunteer, hobbies, love, nice lifestyle, weddings, families, all together, and not or be rich or be mother, or be work girl or wife, and be rich and healthier, donate blood and do exercise at same time. And I still believe in love, in one ideal man for me with all I want and not be only in the past or romance films or books, or another experiences, because kiss ass is not for me,and still wanting rich luxury healthy life. And of course, for more people too 🤗

“It’s just a mask. Just wear it.”

“It’s just a vaccine. Just get it.”

“It’s just a felony for being outside. Just get arrested.”

“It’s just a......”

Don’t let that next sentence ever be finished.

Australia is why America should never EVER give up their guns!

gTB1Zsw.png

@Stromboli1 :(

song ❤️

Yes,I prefer new boyfriend in adult luxury, work and happybworld, to enjoy. Can be next one the last and mature, faithful and loyable?

Say bye to another roles or ideas,but maybe, interesting to another ones 😁 (like Queen Amigdala, Elisabeth from Knight of Cups, Idabelle from the dreamers or Captive woman).

Redirect what I want.

😍