Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

EVERYONE 

Thank you all for the feels, prayers, vibes hugs and everything else. I’ll be around here and there, checking in here and there. I’m going to do special shout outs as I do update.

@Prettyphile I’m sorry that  your mom is having kidney issues. 

It’s hard to always be upbeat. I have my ups and downs, but I get through them. Hubs says I am the center of his universe brightest in the sky. And I tell him that he’s my rock, my foundation. My, family are my other rocks.

Add in dozens of friends, and it’s a luau! (Sorta a funny. And I’m getting hungry.)

I am determined to beat this. I am going to be here on this mortal coil for many years to come. I have a good family and though the number is small, we are fierce and mighty!

love you guys!

25 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

EVERYONE 

Thank you all for the feels, prayers, vibes hugs and everything else. I’ll be around here and there, checking in here and there. I’m going to do special shout outs as I do update.

It’s hard to always be upbeat. I have my ups and downs, but I get through them. Hubs says I am the center of his universe brightest in the sky. And I tell him that he’s my rock, my foundation. My, family are my other rocks.

Add in dozens of friends, and it’s a luau! (Sorta a funny. And I’m getting hungry.)

I am determined to beat this. I am going to be here on this mortal coil for many years to come. I have a good family and though the number is small, we are fierce and mighty!

love you guys!

That's right! You are gonna be stuck with us for the next 30 years! We love you, we are thinking about you, and prayers have gone out. You take care of yourself and keep us updated on your progress. Also please let us know if we can do anything for you and your family. ❤️

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

EVERYONE 

love you guys!

Great to hear! Keep up the good fight and let us know if you need help with anything.