Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^

Have you heard of Chilla's Art J-horror games?  

They are brilliant and designed by 2- person (brothers) team.  The ideas that are expressed in this work are more sophisticated than those XXX-XX million dollar games designed by major studies..

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Chilla's Art

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTiCwH85RzemIGyJ0GnCSazq2GRun1OlB

I didn't hear of it. I'm not a huge fan of horror games... I like adventure, action, SF with some gore/blood/violence in it, but I usually don't like pure horror stuff.

I'm into FF7 remake at the moment and I love it. The story telling and characters are brilliant. It's more of a movie, with gaming stuff between the scenes, rather than a game, but that's absolutely what I need atm.

49622562762_92a4696fa9_o.gif49621778068_ec51a1d804_o.gif

4130a2ce1a4c9d88ea0192ae58eb9917.gif

20 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Prettyphile @Matt! @Enrico_sw

This is the scene that scares me, the shark looks to be in slow motion under the water before it bites the guys leg off and eats him.

My parents made the mistake of letting me watch Jaws when I was 3... I ended up peeing the couch during that scene out of fright :rofl: ... After I saw Jaws sharks became my big passion and as soon as I could read I was at the library almost daily trying to learn every single thing I could about sharks. Then when I was 4 the San Fransisco Academy of Sciences successfully had a Great White shark in it's roundabout and I got to go see it! My mom and I went at least 3 times just so I could see it up close and personal and at 16 my dad and I did Great White Shark Cage diving in the Farallon Island..... it was heaven! Growing up we also would drive out to Tomales Bay to see the big females give birth in the shallow water.

Tomales Bay High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - AlamyHow Was Your Day … Last Coast Miwok on Tomales Bay? - OZY | A Modern Media  Company

Water is not deep there ^^

Every year without fail they would come back and it wouldn't be uncommon for them to be no more then a couple feet away from the low docks were we would sit. 

And before I got into the goth scene I used to surf with my dad and we were always in Shark Prone areas, zero fear. Actual signs from Stinsons Beach which was my dad's fav place to go surfing. 

Report cautions against high-tech tools to prevent shark attacks - The  Boston Globe

The fear is unfounded and they really are amazing creatures. Just be aware of them and know when not to go in the water and you'll be fine.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

My parents made the mistake of letting me watch Jaws when I was 3... I ended up peeing the couch during that scene out of fright :rofl: ... After I saw Jaws sharks became my big passion and as soon as I could read I was at the library almost daily trying to learn every single thing I could about sharks. Then when I was 4 the San Fransisco Academy of Sciences successfully had a Great White shark in it's roundabout and I got to go see it! My mom and I went at least 3 times just so I could see it up close and personal and at 16 my dad and I did Great White Shark Cage diving in the Farallon Island..... it was heaven! Growing up we also would drive out to Tomales Bay to see the big females give birth in the shallow water.

Tomales Bay High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - AlamyHow Was Your Day … Last Coast Miwok on Tomales Bay? - OZY | A Modern Media  Company

Water is not deep there ^^

Every year without fail they would come back and it wouldn't be uncommon for them to be no more then a couple feet away from the low docks were we would sit. 

And before I got into the goth scene I used to surf with my dad and we were always in Shark Prone areas, zero fear. Actual signs from Stinsons Beach which was my dad's fav place to go surfing. 

Report cautions against high-tech tools to prevent shark attacks - The  Boston Globe

The fear is unfounded and they really are amazing creatures. Just be aware of them and know when not to go in the water and you'll be fine.

Way braver than I as you face your fears when you were young. I'm sure seeing them up close in their own environment was majestic.

My 2 fears are great whites and heights, my knees get wobbly with both. Second one is due to my dad scarring me for life acting like he was going to throw me off a skyscraper. :rofl:

I’m not searching for salvation, just sympathy and empathy. 

Thursday night I had to go to the ER.The  doctor ran some bloodwork and from those it was determined that I’ve got kidneys that aren’t producing. 

And there’s something frightening. I have an oncologist and nephrologist to help me come to terms with the fact I now have 98%  plus chance of having lymphoma. 

What kind, we’re doing some biopsies and the results will be back in a couple of days.

While all this is happening, they are keeping me in the hospital, which is like the best 2star hotel just off the interstate.

My stay may be a couple of weeks and to several months in the place.

And I’m scared. 

7 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Thursday night I had to go to the ER.The  doctor ran some bloodwork and from those it was determined that I’ve got kidneys that aren’t producing. 

And there’s something frightening. I have an oncologist and nephrologist to help me come to terms with the fact I now have 98%  plus chance of having lymphoma. 

What kind, we’re doing some biopsies and the results will be back in a couple of days.

While all this is happening, they are keeping me in the hospital, which is like the best 2star hotel just off the interstate.

And I’m scared. 

I feel for you as this is a really exhausting time in your life. Even if it doesn’t feel like it, you’re doing so well. I can’t imagine how I’d handle this situation, but I know that I wouldn’t be able to pull it off with the grace and strength that you display!

I know it’s easy to wonder why this is happening to you. I don’t know why either. But I’m honored to be able to support you in this difficult, challenging journey toward wellness. No matter how long it takes, I’m here for you. I look forward to watching you get well, one step at a time.

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way.

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

And I’m scared. 

I'm so sorry to hear that. Try to stay positive while the doctors are doing their thing and work it from there. Everything will be alright Vixy.

Sending you a billion hugs on behalf of the whole BZ community. :hug: 

Please keep us updated. :heart:

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

And I’m scared. 

Hunny the doctors will find a way, that I'm sure of! I will ask my mom's church to say a collective prayer for you and your family. Keep your chin up and trust there is a path for you. We love you, and you take all the time you need to get healthy, we'll be waiting for your return (and you will return!!!) ❤️  :grouphug:

If it helps to know you aren't alone, my mom is in stage 3 kidney failure, and she beat cancer while this is happening. She's a tough woman who despite all the downfalls in her life just keeps pushing onward. You are tough! You've got this!!

9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

And I’m scared. 

I'm sure you'll go through this!! :hug: 

Stay positive, and our thoughts are with you!! :chicken: 

On 7/19/2021 at 4:03 PM, Prettyphile said:

Model - Nyma Tang

Location - Hollywood Florida

Photographer - Ben Watts

x163540_tk4_00100wmweb.jpg

x163540_tk4_00328wmweb.jpgx163540_tk4_00334wmweb.jpg 

The only things that come to my mind in BBQ.

Not that I think she eats too much of it. No.

I think she could be the food.

:ninja:

No, I am not a bad person :unsure:

13 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

The only things that come to my mind in BBQ.

Not that I think she eats too much of it. No.

I think she could be the food.

:ninja:

No, I am not a bad person :unsure:

DEAD! :rofl::rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   

19 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Prettyphile @Matt! @Enrico_sw

This is the scene that scares me, the shark looks to be in slow motion under the water before it bites the guys leg off and eats him.

This movie is so unrealistic :nicole:  A real great white would never do that. They don't like humans and when they bite a surfer it's because they thought he was a turtle or a seal.

Sharks are beautiful babies. Love them and keep your hatred for those fuken mosquitoes!:bellazon:

17 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

And I’m scared. 

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll get through this. I can't imagine how you feel, so I just want to tell you to hang in there. Fear is a proof that you're strong and ready to fight.

I'm sending you all the good vibes and positive energy I can. Our thoughts are with you :heart: and I'm sure the patroness of redheads is watching over you at the moment! :Ophelia_Immortal: Vixens are strong animals.

I've had some tough moments too. Not as tough as yours, but I found that sad music can surprisingly give us a lot of energy.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:58 AM, CandleVixen said:

And I’m scared. 

I'm so sorry to hear of this Candle....

I do know a little something about lymphoma. My father had the non-cancerous type when I was 14 for about a year.  He had two small surgeries to remove a lump on his neck and did daily home-treatments for a year and recovered.  Hopefully it will be a lot less than you think.

Whenever you need support you will get it here.

SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING SIMS4 COTTAGE LIVING

:chicken: .... soon

On 7/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, Enrico_sw said:

These little fuckers and their high-pitched flying noise are a pain in the ass!:bellazon:

Or wherever the hell the suck on you.

On 7/17/2021 at 6:12 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Jean-Michel Cousteau swam with a great white

Just don’t try to the put them on their back to try to put them into Tonic Immobility.