Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

This title should not exist in any functioning society.... but here we are.  Keep pushing this shit and it's going to backfire and the LGBTQ+ alphabet peeps will find more and more people disgusted with the entire movement, continue the pushing and regular folks will push back hard and the gay rights movement will become synonyms with being a pedo, and or trying to indoctrinate kids in certain areas, parts of the world of with groups of people. Further pushing and being gay will become taboo.

image.png

ImageImage

London library sparked intense backlash after it hired a self-described anti-racist carnival troupe with a performer dressed up as a monkey with a large dildo hanging between his legs for a children’s reading event.

On Saturday, the Redbridge Central Library hosted a performance from the Mandinga Arts carnival group. Video footage shared on social media showed a rainbow coloured money running out of the library, with the mock genitalia flopping at motorists.

The event was part of a “Summer Reading Challenge” in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) for a “very special nature-themed Challenge that will inspire you to stand up for the planet.” The library said that the purpose of the event was to provide “caregivers [with] fun, family-friendly activities, maintain literacy levels and create a safe space for children to connect with their peers.” Following widespread condemnation for hosting such lewd content at a children’s event, Redbridge Libraries said in a statement: “During an event put on at the library today there was a performance by a Carnival Arts Company. Unfortunately one of the animal costumes was inappropriate which we were not aware of at the time of booking. “We deeply apologise for the offence caused. This is being investigated and a further statement will be made.” The library claimed that the event was organised by the local charity Vision, and not Redbridge Council itself, however the charity does work in partnership with the council and is overseen by three councillors.

@Matt!  on Sunday I went out and bought anti-histamine eye drops and anti- red eye/burning eye drops.  The situation cleared up in 3-4 hours, and the eye is 100% again.  So I don't have to go to the eye doctor.

My guess is that it was probably some kind of pollen that got into my eye.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Matt!  on Sunday I went out and bought anti-histamine eye drops and anti- red eye/burning eye drops.  The situation cleared up in 3-4 hours, and the eye is 100% again.  So I don't have to go to the eye doctor.

My guess is that it was probably some kind of pollen that got into my eye.

Good to hear.