Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1 @COP11 @Joe > Average

I'm not shocked about this, more disgusted and angry because it's happening everywhere and the people are continuing to be fed lies on all fronts.

They are trying to do the same thing with youtube too. The current terms of service look like something written by an evil dictator. Not only brave of her to speak up, but she supported her points excellently. 

@COP11 @phenobarbie

WTF?!?!

Testimony from a Moderna coronavirus vaccine victim has gone viral on social media exposing the deadly vaccine for causing cancer in thousands of American women.

The video begins with a woman displaying an envelope sent to her right after she took the vaccine with a confidential notice on the front.

The victim reveals that inside the envelope is a summons to a secret cancer screening specifically being done in the context of COVID-19, for which she was just injected with the Moderna vaccine for. The terrifying summons bears the large banner “Cancer Screening Tests During COVID-19”.

The cancer summons was personalized, sent to ‘Alison Jones’, presumably the woman in the video exposing the cancerous vaccine. Parts of the confidential letter were flashed to the screen by Jones throughout the video.

At the end of the video the brave victim drops a bombshell: “They said that there are 1500 women that have cases of cervical cancer now. So they have invited me in to get the screening done again to make sure that I don’t have cervical cancer now due to the COVID vaccine.”

We now have confirmation: the Moderna vaccine is highly deadly and causes cancer, at least in women.

ffffffff-760x639.png

On 6/15/2021 at 4:46 AM, Cult Icon said:

I don't even know what is going on ...  I've noticed that a lot of indie games are extremely unique, experimental, and creative which is different from a lot of the AAA budget games.

There's a lot of creativity in the gaming industry. Many truly talented individuals, who love their job and want to offer something unique to their customers. I can even say that there are some real geniuses.

These people are in every studio. The problem with big studios (and big companies in general) is that they can develop sclerosis in their decision making or  creativity processes. Not to mention the marketing departments, that are often infiltrated by SJWs who screw everything they touch.:banghead:

Some indie studios become big (like CDPR), but... that doesn't always end well.:tumbleweed:

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

There's a lot of creativity in the gaming industry. Many truly talented individuals, who love their job and want to offer something unique to their customers. I can even say that there are some real geniuses.

My favorite historical shooter is made by Tripwire, an indie company (red orchestra 2/rising storm/etc).

I have also noticed that non-Marvel / DC comic book comics are far more creative as well.  I think that as something is expensive to make and meant to mass distributed, the contents get changed to appeal to a mass audience as well.