Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Every now and then the XBox gets fired up and I/Hubs play something. 

It's definitely worth going through if you really like Alien.  

honesty the game comes across as an underrated gem.  The design work is outstanding.  To me it is the "Blade Runner" of sci-fi games.  It was a big budget game but it didn't perform that well commercially so never got a sequel. 

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

The concept/artwork of this game are interesting and I'm already in love with the music!

I don't even know what is going on ...  I've noticed that a lot of indie games are extremely unique, experimental, and creative which is different from a lot of the AAA budget games.

9 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It's definitely worth going through if you really like Alien.  

honesty the game comes across as an underrated gem.  The design work is outstanding.  To me it is the "Blade Runner" of sci-fi games.  It was a big budget game but it didn't perform that well commercially so never got a sequel. 

The downloadable content with the original no cast was great too. 

"Masks are useless outside" is not accurate, as a blanket statement. It depends on the context. e.g. on a festival setting with like 50K people watching a main stage in close proximity of each other, mask will definitely still make a difference.

By contrast, in say a outdoor seated area at a restaurant, they will probably not matter very much.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

"Masks are useless outside" is not accurate, as a blanket statement. It depends on the context. e.g. on a festival setting with like 50K people watching a main stage in close proximity of each other, mask will definitely still make a difference.

By contrast, in say a outdoor seated area at a restaurant, they will probably not matter very much.

Alright friend, let me be more specific:

- masks are useless in an empty street (I don't need to bother demonstrating that)

- masks are useless or close to useless in busy streets (even on the Champs Elysées). Why? Because everybody is in movement and even if you're close or static at some point, you're in an open area, with air movement (even when there's no wind, there's always a Brownian motion). The scientific literature is pretty abundant on this subject (you can check it out, it's science, it's for everybody).

- I haven't seen any evidence of what happens in an open environment where everybody is static and in very close proximity like a concert. The answer is probably not as straightforward as you think. Do you have any study to share on the matter? If not, it's a guess at best, but I'd agree it would be cautious to wear it if I'm stuck close to a sweaty bearded guy.

Anyway, given all these elements (backed by scientific literature), if I was in charge of my country, I would NOT impose masks outside and I would trust the  people's intelligence to wear them when they are in risky situations (= being static and in close proximity). But masks are mandatory where I live and I hate that.

People would be free in my world. Unfortunately, knowing that their neighbour is free is an unbearable thought for some... :rolleyes: (I'm not talking about you)

47 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

And by yet, it’s correctly spelled elsewhere! 

@Prettyphile the graphic does make one think 🤔 

They call her Kilary for a reason. :rofl:  "Elect women, they're more empathetic" they say... On a serious note - this bitch is fucking crazy, and if Satan is real he's on Earth and has taken the form of this cunt... and yet I'd still take her over Xiden and Heels Up Harris.