Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what RPG and strategy games?

Battlefield Vietnam was also the last BF game I played.  I enjoyed it.  After that they shifted to modern warfare.  I don't like Call of Duty at all and the twitchy style of FPS where the character reloads in 0.8 seconds.  These games are bad for the eyes and are very draining to play.

I prefer multiplayer FPS, PC and the slower & more tactical style, like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm (they have a Vietnam game too) but not as slow as ARMA. 

The Mass Effect and Fallout series, XCOM, Phoenix Point, Wasteland 3, ... Stuff like that.

Just finished Alien: Isolation.  This game could easily be turned into a reboot of Alien.  It's basically Alien but far more complex and more interesting.  Instead of space ship it takes place on a space station.  It has all the basic structures and the tropes.  Well done! 

On 6/13/2021 at 10:29 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

They couldn't even spell his name right? :rofl:

Everybody makes spelling mistakes on the Internet. I can show you millions of twitter posts written by SJWs who spew their nonsense with 10 spelling mistakes per sentence :nicole: (which says a lot, cause their sentences usually contain less than 10 words :rolleyes:)

But I guess these SJWs are OK since twitter and big corporations (like Disney, Coca Co-puke, Starpuke, etc.) spend their time licking their boots :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Congrats! 
The times I’ve tried to play it I die quickly because I’m so busy looking at the scenery! 

I watched the perfect playthrough...and still found it excellent.  Will you try it again?