Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^

This company is so disappointing to me as I really liked Battefield 1942 back in the day.  Instead they created a fictionalized WW1/WW2 games where the player can choose to be a black female German soldier...  fake uniforms, fake vehicles, fake weapons, etc..

Pocahontas, media, Establishment politicians, Federal reserve, Elon, and elite are trying to scare the regular people who own Bitcoin by driving the price down so they panic sell and then buy it all up at a discount.

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I do find it funny that the same people who claim they hate cancel culture make games companies apologize for their creative choices, like on a weekly basis at this point. :rofl:

EA was hacked and this was one of the many games that the source code was stolen basically the games that use the Frostbite Engine........... Fifa, Battlefield, Madden, Need for Speed, etc.

I wonder if @Enrico_sw did it. :nicole:

8 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

@Stromboli1@Cult Icon I haven't played a Battlefield game since Battlefield Vietnam. I am old. But also I got turned off FPS a bit like a decade ago.

I haven't played a CoD game either after MWF2.

I've never played those games before, I only like Destiny which is a FPS and RPG.

I want to get a Nintendo Switch to play the FPS Metroid games which are amazing as I've heard. I'm a big fan of the Metroid 2D games.

8 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

In general I now prefer RPGs and strategy games.

Me too! Metroidvania games are amazing too.

I hated all the FPS shooter Star Wars games that EA made and had no interest in playing them until Jedi Fallen Order was made.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

@Stromboli1@Cult Icon I haven't played a Battlefield game since Battlefield Vietnam. I am old. But also I got turned off FPS a bit like a decade ago.

I haven't played a CoD game either after MWF2.

In general I now prefer RPGs and strategy games.

what RPG and strategy games?

Battlefield Vietnam was also the last BF game I played.  I enjoyed it.  After that they shifted to modern warfare.  I don't like Call of Duty at all and the twitchy style of FPS where the character reloads in 0.8 seconds.  These games are bad for the eyes and are very draining to play.

I prefer multiplayer FPS, PC and the slower & more tactical style, like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm (they have a Vietnam game too) but not as slow as ARMA. 

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

EA was hacked and this was one of the many games that the source code was stolen basically the games that use the Frostbite Engine........... Fifa, Battlefield, Madden, Need for Speed, etc.

I wonder if @Enrico_sw did it. :nicole:

Who knows... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

11 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Italy is crushing Turkey at the moment :bounce:

They had no chance.... (and the Turkish were a little bit vicious at the end of the match, they got 2 yellow cards for shitty behaviours)