Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Just now, CandleVixen said:

I thought you’d have a tree up year round and decorated for the seasons or holidays. 

Apologies if I’m thinking wrong. 

If I could, I would, but my husband says NOPE lol, plus I generally go all out for Fall Decor, and then Halloween Decor.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:
3 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

If I could, I would, but my husband says NOPE lol, plus I generally go all out for Fall Decor, and then Halloween Decor.

Cool. That might be me when Hubs and I are alone again.

Father in law dislikes busy things sitting around. (Go figure- he’s only 82 and Alzheimer’s/ dementia and other ailments.)

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I tend not to buy clothing for people unless I know they're sizes haven't changed in forever. If I want them to have clothing and I don't know their size I'll buy them a gift card to a store... My brother has been a medium since he was 16, he's 37 now. My husband is the same, he hasn't changed clothing sizes in 18 years, same with my mom and Phenobarbie. I also don't buy for people I don't know inside and out. I tend to buy them things they've in passing asked about or expressed interest in buying, or I KNOW from the bottom of my heart they'll love it or need it. I've never once had a single person complain about gifts I given them. I will gladly wear the crown of best gift giver ever...

.. Weird Flex 💪 but facts

@phenobarbie  Any complaints about Christmas yet?

No complaints except I'm behind this year 😐

Court is pretty much done, gotta figure out Kyle's presents, and then just you, the hubby and the moms.

BASED

image.png

image.png

image.png

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

Fast-food Chain Introduces 'Drag Queen Menu....

edvSKqY7.png

I have zero issues with Queens! I watch RuPauls Drag Race, RuPauls Drag Race Down Under, UK, and All Stars, I've got a couple of friends who do drag, and I've gone to drag shows in Frisco.... but I have a huge issue with this shit. It doesn't belong in our kids shows, and it sure as fuck doesn't belong at our restaurants

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Fast-food Chain Introduces 'Drag Queen Menu....

I have zero issues with Queens! I watch RuPauls Drag Race, RuPauls Drag Race Down Under, UK, and All Stars, I've got a couple of friends who do drag, and I've gone to drag shows in Frisco.... but I have a huge issue with this shit. It doesn't belong in our kids shows, and it sure as fuck doesn't belong at our restaurants

Agree with you. 

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Cool. That might be me when Hubs and I are alone again.

Father in law dislikes busy things sitting around. (Go figure- he’s only 82 and Alzheimer’s/ dementia and other ailments.)

I'm sorry to hear about your father in law and it's completely understandable why you don't change up his environment, anything that will help him is for the best.

22 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I tend not to buy clothing for people unless I know they're sizes haven't changed in forever. If I want them to have clothing and I don't know their size I'll buy them a gift card to a store... My brother has been a medium since he was 16, he's 37 now. My husband is the same, he hasn't changed clothing sizes in 18 years, same with my mom and Phenobarbie. I also don't buy for people I don't know inside and out. I tend to buy them things they've in passing asked about or expressed interest in buying, or I KNOW from the bottom of my heart they'll love it or need it. I've never once had a single person complain about gifts I given them. I will gladly wear the crown of best gift giver ever...

.. Weird Flex 💪 but facts

@phenobarbie  Any complaints about Christmas yet?

I am also really good at choosing gift for my loved one. But I have a big, big flaw : procrastination.

It's my mom's Bday on June 13 and guess what ?

No gift yet.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlatEquatorialCusimanse-max-1mb.gif

Really good article that talks about Les Wexner's relationship with Epstein.

Wonder how many shenanigans were afoot with VS, also if any models were affected and their stories.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-decades-long-relationship-with-his-biggest-client

11 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Really good article that talks about Les Wexner's relationship with Epstein.

Wonder how many shenanigans were afoot with VS, also if any models were affected and their stories.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-decades-long-relationship-with-his-biggest-client

I wonder about anyone who had any ties with Epstein, or who was known to spend time with him.