Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Yup, and it's only getting worse. :(

These increasing bad behavior types and messages being forced on society are similar to what happened during the fall of Rome with the eroding of the traditional Roman values system. I feel like we are headed towards a precipice and eventual collapse of our moral society ... which sadly will be for the best because we can't get much worse at this point... we only have one way to go and that's up (HOPEFULLY)

I've said it before and I will say it again.
 and social media rewarding bad behaviors with instant likes recognition & praise has ruined generations of
people.

Yes, things can only get better! (Then again I am an eternal optimist)

Preach! I am 💯 in agreement with all this, even the stuff in the … 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Christmas shopping for Husband done, brother done, mom almost done, and pheno - half way done.

But... But... If they don't like what you bought or not the right size/color or do not fit whatever is supposed to be fit in

you or them won't be able to return the items after 6 months ?

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

DJx46MPO.jpeg

:rofl: I see that kind of thing on face book all the time.

They even used a picture of a French kid died 37 years ago to accuse Israel of killing children.

Gregory is dying again and again.

greg.JPG

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

But... But... If they don't like what you bought or not the right size/color or do not fit whatever is supposed to be fit in

you or them won't be able to return the items after 6 months ?

I tend not to buy clothing for people unless I know they're sizes haven't changed in forever. If I want them to have clothing and I don't know their size I'll buy them a gift card to a store... My brother has been a medium since he was 16, he's 37 now. My husband is the same, he hasn't changed clothing sizes in 18 years, same with my mom and Phenobarbie. I also don't buy for people I don't know inside and out. I tend to buy them things they've in passing asked about or expressed interest in buying, or I KNOW from the bottom of my heart they'll love it or need it. I've never once had a single person complain about gifts I given them. I will gladly wear the crown of best gift giver ever...

.. Weird Flex 💪 but facts

@phenobarbie  Any complaints about Christmas yet?

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

:rofl: I see that kind of thing on face book all the time.

They even used a picture of a French kid died 37 years ago to accuse Israel of killing children.

Gregory is dying again and again.

greg.JPG

RIP little man and his 324342305th death.

Vet Checkups for 2 cats every 6 months = 200$

Yearly Shots for 2 cats = 45$

Flea Treatment for a year for 2 cats = 140$

Toys for 2 cats that they ignore = 40$

New Cat Tree Once a Year because those son of a bitches like to murder them in 3 months = 160$

Cardboard Boxes = Free and Cats love em.

Premium Food for 2 cats for a year = Roughly 120$

700+ a year for cats......

STILL NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS AQUATIC TURTLES... :girlbanghead:

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Christmas shopping for Husband done, brother done, mom almost done, and pheno - half way done.

Yea!!!!! I hope you don’t mind, you are my spirit animal when it comes to Christmas shopping. :Ophelia_Immortal:

Just now, CandleVixen said:

Yea!!!!! I hope you don’t mind, you are my spirit animal when it comes to Christmas shopping. :Ophelia_Immortal:

I don't understand people who wait till Nov/Dec to get shopping done! It's just too much pressure to get it done in a short period of time, and you have to sink a lot of money in at once leaving you less to enjoy the Holidays for yourself. I'd rather start in Feb/March, buy a 2 to 4  things each month, and then when the Holiday Season rolls around I get to enjoy it knowing that I have very little to do. I also find that buy spreading out when I buy I'm able to get everyone more, and who doesn't love more?

I'm fanatical about Christmas. I put my Tree up in the beginning of November! and the rest of the house decor is done about a week before Thanksgiving.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm fanatical about Christmas. I put my Tree up in the beginning of November! and the rest of the house decor is done about a week before Thanksgiving.

I thought you’d have a tree up year round and decorated for the seasons or holidays. 

Apologies if I’m thinking wrong.