Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Fully vaccinated people can now "ditch masks".  

Vaccinated people are still getting COVID, it's not an invincibility button.

Even the best working ones don't work for all people. 95% still leaves 5%

I would be very reluctant to go 100% maskless until the pandemic is fully under control. So when there are barely any new cases on a daily basis.

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

^ it is entirely too early for this. 

Locally and in the state we still have the mask mandates in place. 

I’m pretty sure I’ll keep wearing mine when I’m out and about.

Cult, will you?

Yea, I'll still wear it- not enough Americans are vaccinated!

It seems entirely wrong and like a political ploy to get the economy moving again.  Trump tried to do this a year ago.  Yesterday ABC news was promoting no masks for the vaccinated..while at the same time reporting that 8 vaccinated Yankee players got COVID!

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Even the best working ones don't work for all people. 95% still leaves 5%

I would be very reluctant to go 100% maskless until the pandemic is fully under control. So when there are barely any new cases on a daily basis.

pretty much.  In the tri-state area the positivity rate is still 3-5%.  Not enough people are vaccinated.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:47 AM, Cult Icon said:

It's probably good if one likes Gwent and Magic the Gathering? 

Do you like the game?

I liked Gwent, though maybe not for an entire game.

I didn't try Thronebreaker yet (I don't have much time these days), but I love the music, which is one of the most important part of the game. :bounce:

The concept art for Meve is beautiful too. 

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Magnetvaccinearmdocumentary:a

Yeah, no... not putting that shit in my body.

Yeah, super serious source. A video somewhere on the internet. On a conspiracy site, no less 

Let's stop the conspiranoia about the vaccines, please and let's hear the actual experts on this instead of some people spreading misinformation disguised as "documentaries".

I really can't believe you're buying into that kind of conspiracy stuff?

I mean, wtf is that channel??? Full of anti-vaxxer crap??? Full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories??  I'm at serious disbelief on the stuff post there... the only thing missing is Flat Earth to complete the picture.

51 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Yeah, super serious source. A video somewhere on the internet. On a conspiracy site, no less 

Let's stop the conspiranoia about the vaccines, please and let's hear the actual experts on this instead of some people spreading misinformation disguised as "documentaries".

I really can't believe you're buying into that kind of conspiracy stuff?

I mean, wtf is that channel??? Full of anti-vaxxer crap??? Full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories??  I'm at serious disbelief on the stuff post there... the only thing missing is Flat Earth to complete the picture.

What do you mean the earth isn't flat? Wtf!

Seriously, you don't have to respond to every post about the ChynaFlu/Vaccines that triggers you. Also there is nothing wrong with odysee, the platform was created after Twitter/Youtube started banning people for going against mainstream media and posting other points of view on things that wasn't media approved. Every time you get your panties in a bunch about WuFlu you sound exactly like them, but if you're okay with it, continue on. Apparently the only truth is the one you and yours except as fact, and nothing else matters and will just cause a fuss is spoken about. Vaccine Andy it is.

Your truth, my truth, and the actual truth is somewhere in-between.

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

What do you mean the earth isn't flat? Wtf!

Seriously, you don't have to respond to every post about the ChynaFlu/Vaccines that triggers you. Also there is nothing wrong with odysee, the platform was created after Twitter/Youtube started banning people for going against mainstream media and posting other points of view on things that wasn't media approved. Every time you get your panties in a bunch about WuFlu you sound exactly like them, but if you're okay with it, continue on. Apparently the only truth is the one you and yours except as fact, and nothing else matters and will just cause a fuss is spoken about. Vaccine Andy it is.

I haven't said a thing about odysee. I'm talking about that particular channel that is full of the biggest loads of crap I've seen in a while.

If that kind of content is your source of information and the source of your doubts... seriously, and in the best intentioned way possible: check your sources. They're not good.

that triggers you [...] Every time you get your panties in a bunch about WuFlu

Call it as you will, I don't care. When I see Anti-vaxxer crap I WILL respond. Anti-vaxxers are dangerous and even more in the current situation.

When on one side you have basically every scientist and medical expert on the face of earth and on the other you have a bunch of conspiranoics who probably don't have idea about basic science, who the best they can do is put a magnet on their arm (??), then no. The "truth" is not "somewhere in between" but rather much closer to one side.

If you don't want to get the Pfizer, fine. Don't get the Pfizer. Even if there are absolutely not real reasons to be scared.

But please GO VACCINE with whichever of the other options there are available over there.