Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

@COP11 - Common Sense. #BackTheBlue - This Should be Required Reading In School.

a96c235f0d1f80eb.jpeg

Different ideas/concepts can work for different countries but I am perpetually surprised at how America seems to accept hyper-violence for any type of disrespect to the police, even if it is just perceived disrespect (like asking "why are you stopping me, sir?").

7 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Different ideas/concepts can work for different countries but I am perpetually surprised at how America seems to accept hyper-violence for any type of disrespect to the police, even if it is just perceived disrespect (like asking "why are you stopping me, sir?").

It wasn't like this when I was in my 20's... It honestly seems like parents stopped parenting and teaching their kids the difference between right and wrong. Also I can honestly say that I feel Social Media is partially to blame. Now people can display bad behaviors/attitudes, jump on social media to brag and they get instant praise from thumbs up and comments... it's pushing generations of people to think that whatever they do and say is okay because they're getting praise for it online.

6 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Well said, and totally agree. 

I'm so over law enforcement being shit on all the damn time. Yes, some cops are bad (as my dad who was in law enforcement used to say... "They hire imperfect people to do a perfect job and when they can't do that perfect job because they aren't perfect people, shit happens, bad shit)... but that doesn't mean that ALL cops are out to get you, or are racist. Common Sense seems to be not so common anymore, and till people get this chip off their shoulders and start using said common sense in all aspects of their lives, it'll continue to get worse I'm afraid.

I can honestly say for the first time ever, I'm happy I didn't buy into the social media hype. Outside of BZ I'm simply a ghost online. I have no cell phone (my husband has one for work and it's with him 100% of the time). I never did Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, IG, TikTok, no Reddit account,  no Vine, not even a Pinterest account.  I still have a landline - HYPE!

This is how you stay under the radar

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It wasn't like this when I was in my 20's... It honestly seems like parents stopped parenting and teaching their kids the difference between right and wrong. Also I can honestly say that I feel Social Media is partially to blame. Now people can display bad behaviors/attitudes, jump on social media to brag and they get instant praise from thumbs up and comments... it's pushing generations of people to think that whatever they do and say is okay because they're getting praise for it online.

Honestly, this has gone on for way to long. 
Parents not being parents, teaching our kids right from wrong, expecting teachers to do so instead, then blasting the teachers for doing it. It’s been that way since the late 80’s/early 90’s. I lay partial blame not only on social media, but reality type shows. 

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm so over law enforcement being shit on all the damn time. Yes, some cops are bad (as my dad who was in law enforcement used to say... "They hire imperfect people to do a perfect job and when they can't do that perfect job because they aren't perfect people, shit happens, bad shit)... but that doesn't mean that ALL cops are out to get you, or are racist. Common Sense seems to be not so common anymore, and till people get this chip off their shoulders and start using said common sense in all aspects of their lives, it'll continue to get worse I'm afraid.

Your dad is wise. 

Deadpool said it best in the 90’s; 

(except I’ve seen it as fucking superpower)

75DE0032-3259-4BA8-B3CB-F67C04E23042.jpeg

9 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Honestly, this has gone on for way to long. 
Parents not being parents, teaching our kids right from wrong, expecting teachers to do so instead, then blasting the teachers for doing it. It’s been that way since the late 80’s/early 90’s. I lay partial blame not only on social media, but reality type shows. 

Your dad is wise. 

Deadpool said it best in the 90’s; 

(except I’ve seen it as fucking superpower)

75DE0032-3259-4BA8-B3CB-F67C04E23042.jpeg

I'm not at all religious, so it takes a lot for me to say this, but I honestly think one of the worst things that happened outside of parents not parenting anymore is they took the fear of god away from kids, and they stopped doing to Pledge of Allegiance in schools.  These are things that helped give a foundation for kids. The fear of something bigger then themselves, and pride in the country they were born.

This video makes me cry like a child (not ashamed to say it, every single time I watch it... It's the story of how the Star Spangled Banner became a thing and why we are so touchy about the flag being on the ground)

Worth the watch!

The genius that will blend Souls' gameplay/difficulty with AC's graphics/ambience and the Witcher's world/storytelling is a true genius.:bounce:  

I'll wait... or maybe I'll buy CD Projekt and do it myself:bellazon:

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm not at all religious, so it takes a lot for me to say this, but I honestly think one of the worst things that happened outside of parents not parenting anymore is they took the fear of god away from kids, and they stopped doing to Pledge of Allegiance in schools.  These are things that helped give a foundation for kids. The fear of something bigger then themselves, and pride in the country they were born.

This video makes me cry like a child (not ashamed to say it, every single time I watch it... It's the story of how the Star Spangled Banner became a thing and why we are so touchy about the flag being on the ground)

Worth the watch!

👍❤️

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Fuck you Biden.. I'm still completely dumbfounded as to how people voted for this man when the red flags were going off well before he even decided to run.

Same here.  I understand people didn't like Trump but this ass wipe Biden has been a racist piece of shit from the get go.