Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Nice! I had no serious issues with mine, except for the sore muscle where the shot was administered for a few days.

Good!  I have no issues except a mild soreness, which is disappearing right now.  I am glad to finally get it.  NJ just lowered the vaccine age to 16. 

I have directly heard that the J & J vaccine gave 2 people severe and long lasting headaches.  The data for the J & J is less good.  It's probably better to stick to Moderna/Pfzier for now.

On 4/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

That movie is great, one of my favourite. It's a movie with balls, bones and souls. Every time I use the Spartan kick in AC Odyssey, I want to scream "This is Sparta!".

I never read the comics though.

The Legend of the 300 is really the most timeless circumstance of war.  Brave last stands are a fact of war.

A lot of iconic/famous battles and war movies are about 300-like situations.  

The comic/film communicate these circumstances in an exaggerated yet true-to spirit way.

I am currently reading a war history book about the American defense in the battle of the Bulge, the Twin villages.  This battle could easily make a great miniseries or film.