Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

9 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Et voila !

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/22026-chrissy-teigen/

She was never model material to me.

She's really average (or less)... Apparently, she has 34M followers on insta and I had never heard of her. I really live in a bubble :laugh:

She does have the face of an American "celebrity": this mix of fake smile, stoic eyes (that reinforce the fake smile) and too much make up (she probably applies it with a trowel).

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Do you like this better than the original? 

I like them both. The original is more mystical and sorrowful, while the remix is more optimistic and full of energy. So, the remix is better to give me energy for the day.

We know the composer (she's a hottie!), but I'd like to know who the female singer is :bounce:  Maybe it's Yuka too?

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Give them enough time and they will. :banghead:

Everybody is bad, but there are big differences:

- Hollywood is lefty. Their law is "Reverse McCarthyism". They want to 're-educate' us, like the khmer rouge.

- Corporations like Disney embraced the PC Cult and use it to scam us :tumbleweed:

- Most right wing politicians are lazy asses that don't care about culture, so they're useless, but also harmless.

The far left is the one that ravages our cultural products, because they hate us. They hate the Western Civilization and want it obliterated:ermm:

JGcHs5t.gifF7515AAE5D415D2B751C164FA719AD91910CABED

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Everybody is bad, but there are big differences:

- Hollywood is lefty. Their law is "Reverse McCarthyism". They want to 're-educate' us, like the khmer rouge.

- Corporations like Disney embraced the PC Cult and use it to scam us :tumbleweed:

- Most right wing politicians are lazy asses that don't care about culture, so they're useless, but also harmless.

The far left is the one that ravages our cultural products, because they hate us. They hate the Western Civilization and want it obliterated:ermm:

JGcHs5t.gifF7515AAE5D415D2B751C164FA719AD91910CABED

I don't think Hollywood is truly progressive.

They always still play it very safe both in terms of the narratives they choose to use for their screenplays and who they cast.

The Joss Whedon vs. Zach Snyder story alone reveals that there are many producers and people in positions of power willing to protect and indulge creatives who are abusive/sexist/racist. As long as they make them enough money.

I do think they like the perception as them being leftist/progressive, because it gives them access to a lucrative market of people who self-identify as progressive and who they believe to be - on average - as being in the possession of substantial disposable income.

I like to think of Hollywood as full of Hans Landas (from QTs Inglourious Basterds). Not ideologues but shameless opportunists with no morals, willing to turn with the wind if it benefits them even a tiny bit.

7 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

She's really average (or less)... Apparently, she has 34M followers on insta and I had never heard of her. I really live in a bubble :laugh:

She does have the face of an American "celebrity": this mix of fake smile, stoic eyes (that reinforce the fake smile) and too much make up (she probably applies it with a trowel).

You live in the real life. People following her are the ones living in a bubble.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

She looks like an ordinary southeast asian girl here in the US but just taller. (despite her being half Thai).  

There aren't many southeast asian people in france?  Vietnam was your colony..:p

She is pretty ugly to me, there are so many good looking asians that could have been in the issue.

They are a lot of Asian in France. How many? I don't know, because it's forbidden in France to identify people by their ethnicity.

I love Eurasian women, I think they are amazingly beautiful.

French actrice Mylène Jampanoï

tn_Mylene-Jampanoi--Le-Grand-Journal-De-Canal-Plus--11-06-08--1.jpg.d06c845a19be965ac8a470da5b8c37fb.jpg

https://static1.purepeople.com/articles/9/94/89/9/@/780712-mylene-jampanoi-plus-que-parfaite-624x600-3.jpg

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457475640-tumblr-inline-na3dmucnah1ssjoo4.gif

22 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I like to think of Hollywood as full of Hans Landas (from QTs Inglourious Basterds). Not ideologues but shameless opportunists with no morals, willing to turn with the wind if it benefits them even a tiny bit.

I agree a 100%. They're vectors who spread what they're told to. They promoted wars, Mccarthyism, cigarettes for Marlboro, etc. Now, they promote cancel culture and wokeism.

22 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The Joss Whedon vs. Zach Snyder story alone reveals that there are many producers and people in positions of power willing to protect and indulge creatives who are abusive/sexist/racist.

Those who are the most passionate in defending (fake) virtues are always the less virtuous. :laugh: Like Tartuffe.

These virtues' aim was never to defend the little guys. Neo-feminism doesn't defend women, just like affirmative action has nothing affirmative. Judging people on the basis of "group characteristics" (sex, ethnicity, etc.) is the worst thing to do. Sowing the seeds of civil war. :Amelie_wft:

19 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

French actrice Mylène Jampanoï

She's a beauty! She should've had much more movies. :bounce:

I really like her eyes, beautiful jades!

13c2a54e1c949102150c246109b69630.jpg

19 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I don't know, because it's forbidden in France to identify people by their ethnicity.

Thank God, it's forbidden. It's one of the shields that protects us from these terrible ideas coming for the anglo-saxon world. :Amelie_wft: