Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

The most powerful French combat formation of WW2:

71czkrZN4nL.jpg6_paris_liberation.jpglarge-group-of-sherman-tanks-of-the-2nd-capa_robert_3055_1992_445390_displaysizegeneral-leclerc-commanding-general-of-th

An epic film/miniseries about the multiracial 1st French Army and the combat path of 2nd Armored (French) would be pretty awesome.  or a film about the Colmar Pocket.  Battles for strasbourg and 2nd Armored's coup de main

On 3/27/2021 at 11:59 PM, Matt! said:

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry2::sad:

23 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Sorry for your loss, Stromboli.

22 hours ago, elfstone said:

Bro! So sorry for your loss! :(

19 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Oooh, I'm so sorry for your loss :( 

Thank you guys! :hug:

22 hours ago, elfstone said:

What happened to her?

She had a stroke I believe on Thursday night/early Saturday morning. She was confused on Friday and couldn't would without falling over. Didn't eat and drink anything either. Then on Saturday night started to have quick labored breathing so we knew it was the end, she fought till the end though. The vet wouldn't have been able to do anything either, she was almost 15 though.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

She had a stroke I believe on Thursday night/early Saturday morning. She was confused on Friday and couldn't would without falling over. Didn't eat and drink anything either. Then on Saturday night started to have quick labored breathing so we knew it was the end, she fought till the end though. The vet wouldn't have been able to do anything either, she was almost 15 though.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

This stuff saddens me to no end :( 

Dogs are the best...

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Oh, that's real sad, buddy. :sad:

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

This stuff saddens me to no end :(

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, that's real sad, buddy. :sad:

Having to carry her body in her bed after she past was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life and don't wish that upon anyone. :cry2:

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Dogs are the best...

That they are.