Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Just now, Cult Icon said:

On youtube there are orchestra performances of her music.  Pretty impressive.  I thought the composer was going to be some old guy.

It seems there are very few pictures of her. Sekiro's OST was good all along, but the performance on DS3 is unequal (for example, I don't like the title music).

Friede's OST is widely better than the others: it's a polyphony (I love polyphonies) with very distinct identities and she plays on music intervals in a very subtle way to create sevearl very contrasting impressions/feelings.

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It seems there are very few pictures of her. Sekiro's OST was good all along, but the performance on DS3 is unequal (for example, I don't like the title music).

Friede's OST is widely better than the others: it's a polyphony (I love polyphonies) with very distinct identities and she plays on music intervals in a very subtle way to create sevearl very contrasting impressions/feelings.

all the boss music in the expansions are great , I've listened to them many times.  It's notable that some of the lesser bosses have good music too- like one in Ringed City and the first boss in the base game.

Of the base game's music I like:

1. Firelink shrine

2. Main menu theme

3.ludex gundr

4. Pontiff Sulynn

5. Dancer of the Boreal Valley

6.Dragonslayer armor

7.Abyss Watchers

8. Lorien and Lothric

9.Soul of Cinder

10. Epilogue

11. Secret betrayal

12. Yhom the giant

13. Premonition

The other half or so of the base game soundtrack are OK- just not as memorable.

all of the expansion music is good.

It's kind of nuts that a young Japanese woman made all this music (bloodborne, souls, sekiro etc.) I thought Wagner's disciple made it LOL:

20200919_BKP007.jpg

Also, the trailer is one of the most memorable game trailers ever as it has artistic, poetic,  and sphinx like qualities.  I've watched it/listened to it many times.  There are also spoilers for Ringed city in it if you look closely (don't look!)

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This game is addictive....  :ninja:

the last game I felt that was Red Orchestra 2/Rising storm.  It caused me to quit gaming after I found myself reinstalling it every few weeks or months.  I still miss the game.  

I think it's still the best WW2 multiplayer/tactical shooter ever made.  Shooting games either are too unrealistic or too realistic to the point where the gameplay & action suffers.  This development team found the sweet spot of high octane/tense multiplayer gameplay.  It leans towards realism and is  historically accurate but it avoids the hardcore realism of ARMA and other simulations.  The battles are big, with 64 players or more.

My favorite tactic was to be in the frontlines but not at the spear tip or to completely flank the target & ambush the opposing team.  I was great with the semi-automatic rifle and light machinegun. By not going first and avoiding close combat I died a lot less than other players, leading to a top 4 rank most of the time.  By not dying I got a lot of objective points.  By not choosing other weapons I could overpower other players with superior firepower while minimizing exposing myself to counterfire.  In close combat and house to house fighting I favored shooting a machinegun from the hip to overpower them.

20 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

HA !

Christine doesn't hike.

Christine is more

av-28729.gif.ea71a5c7bab13730f2a967ae8b10850c.gif

Seeing, smelling, sensing things up close and walking on it > seeing it from afar.   I think you can walk 2 hours no?   

I have a bisexual personal trainer to help you.  She likes steroids so she has a high sex drive : D  

123570569_286708865885539_74718572153497

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Sorry to hear that :hmm:

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

that's a long time with the same clinic.  maybe change is better?

Thanks guys. I retired three doctors and each one was excellent. The one I have now is the same. 

I guess I’ve no choice but to change doctors and all that. Unless I want to pay out of pocket, the whole visits. :/ But, the coverage we have now is really good, and something we haven’t had in quite a while.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:13 AM, Cult Icon said:

Of the base game's music I like:

1. Firelink shrine

2. Main menu theme

3.ludex gundr

4. Pontiff Sulynn

5. Dancer of the Boreal Valley

6.Dragonslayer armor

7.Abyss Watchers

8. Lorien and Lothric

9.Soul of Cinder

10. Epilogue

11. Secret betrayal

12. Yhom the giant

13. Premonition

1. Real good

2. meh, some parts are good, but the rest is meh

3. alright

4. nope

5. great

6. alright

7. great (one of my favorite and cool boss)

8. good

9. good

10. good

11. great (one of my favorite)

12. meh

13. meh

Friede is probably my favorite so far.