Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Enrico_sw 

I forgot that Bloodborne was a PS4 exclusive.  

The expansions for Dark Souls 3 have more difficult bosses.  The Ringed City boss and the Ashes of Ariendel bosses are more complex than the ones for the base game.

In particular the boss for Ashes of Ariendel seems to be designed for multiple  npc/ players to fight.  

Interesting thing I learned today:

F Scott Fitzgerald's works and characters, including "The Great Gatsby" were influenced by his high end lifestyle and his beautiful, crazy wife Zelda.  Daisy from the Great Gatsby was influenced by his wife.  I think that the Bioshock franchise is also influenced by F Scott's work.

The Japanese videogame franchise Zelda is named from Zelda Fitzgerald.

I helped a friend change his CPU cooler and I can say this: the "thing" that intel provides with their CPUs is bad.... the core is in aluminium, the fins are coarse and the fan looks very cheap. I guess that's normal given that it's the default device, but they shouldn't even provide it. They try to be competitive against AMD, so they should just cut it from the costs.

For 20 €, you can find something that's already ten times better.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw 

I forgot that Bloodborne was a PS4 exclusive.  

The expansions for Dark Souls 3 have more difficult bosses.  The Ringed City boss and the Ashes of Ariendel bosses are more complex than the ones for the base game.

In particular the boss for Ashes of Ariendel seems to be designed for multiple  npc/ players to fight.  

I'm still playing as a warrior of sunlight (aka the cavalry) atm. The only drawback is I have to wait for players to call me and there tends to be plenty of people with the nameless king, which is fine (it's a nice boss), but now I've seen him too often, I know him by heart, it's less fun...

I've been waiting a long time for people to call me with Soul of Cinder, but it only happened once. This boss is not that hard anyway, even if he's the final one.

Maybe I'll start palying Cyberpunk again.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:00 AM, Stromboli1 said:

#AOCSmollett

She's a con artist, but her crowd will defend her no matter what...  It reminds me of this guy (see his bio). He was a French con artist that scammed many Murican "celebrities". Many of them still like (or love) him, they have a fascination for the guy.

AOC is pretty, she knows the codes of social media and her crowd is in desperate need of sacred figures. It's almost too easy. :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

She's a con artist, but her crowd will defend her no matter what...  It reminds me of this guy (see his bio). He was a French con artist that scammed many Murican "celebrities". Many of them still like (or love) him, they have a fascination for the guy.

AOC is pretty, she knows the codes of social media and her crowd is in desperate need of sacred figures. It's almost too easy. :ninja:

She's every bit as bombastic as Trump was, but she's on the left though.