Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

@Matt! That was a beautiful interception just now. At 12:24(?) left in the game. 

No matter how many interceptions Brady has, he always looks like a puppy who’s favorite toy got taken away by it’s big brother. :p

I'm so stressed out right now!!! Go Bucs!  :no:

GG, GG! 

So, who is going to meet them? Bills or the Chiefs? 

I wonder what NE feels about Belichick now. 

Also, I’ve enjoyed this season more, mainly because of the (lower) crowd noise (sorta), and I can hear the players better. I kinda hope the networks keep that next season.

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

GG, GG! 

So, who is going to meet them? Bills or the Chiefs? 

I wonder what NE feels about Belichick now. 

Also, I’ve enjoyed this season more, mainly because of the (lower) crowd noise (sorta), and I can hear the players better. I kinda hope the networks keep that next season.

Chiefs it is. Gonna be interesting one. I hope Bucs fans will show up to make some noise.

NE loves BB no matter what, he's the greatest football coach there is. But at least we can cut the c*** about Tom being a system QB. 

NFL/teams did an amazing job organizing the games during the pandemic. 

5 hours ago, Matt! said:

Chiefs it is. Gonna be interesting one. I hope Bucs fans will show up to make some noise.

NE loves BB no matter what, he's the greatest football coach there is. But at least we can cut the c*** about Tom being a system QB. 

NFL/teams did an amazing job organizing the games during the pandemic. 

I think it’s pretty dang cool that the Bucs are the first team to play in their own stadium for the Super Bowl. 

They are calling Mahones “the Kid” to Brady’s “GOAT”, which  a kid is the name for a goat. Kind of cute. 

I’m pretty sure the Bucs and Brady fans will show up in Tampa. 

Cobra Kai is probably the best show on Netflix. They managed to create new characters, while paying tribute to the old ones, complexifying the story and making it better than the movies.

That's what Disney and K. Kennedy were never able to do with their mediocre trilogy. In fact, these amateurs and their billion dollars of crap don't even come close to the talent of CK's writers and their little budget. :rolleyes:

Money don't solve everything, Disney, when you don't have talent.:angel:

@Michael*  Hey, Michael, thanks for the list, that's a really good idea and it's helpful. I just wanted to know if it was made to be exhaustive? Because there are lots of deleted threads that don't appear on this list.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/89202-for-reference-removed-model-threads/

23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Yep! Giselle helps keep him young too. 

I read about his diet, he eats mainly organic vegetables, nuts, and meat.   He is extremely concerned with inflammation and that is the pillar of his diet. 

I sort of follow the same principles except I don't eat organic

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Cobra Kai is probably the best show on Netflix. They managed to create new characters, while paying tribute to the old ones, complexifying the story and making it better than the movies.

That's what Disney and K. Kennedy were never able to do with their mediocre trilogy. In fact, these amateurs and their billion dollars of crap don't even come close to the talent of CK's writers and their little budget. :rolleyes:

Money don't solve everything, Disney, when you don't have talent.:angel:

You can tell the writers of Cobra Kai are first and foremost fans of the movies, respect the IP, and respect the canon.