Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

31 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

And lucky twice :chicken: :chicken:

I caught last year's eclipse in Santiago too.

Neither was total at my location though, but still amazing! Today's was at around 93% here so it got quite darker. But just goes to show how powerful the sun is that, being 93% covered, there was still plenty of light, probably like a 30%-40%.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:49 AM, CandleVixen said:

And that is probably why Lucas sold SW. It’s my theory, because the shit fans tore him a new one over his baby. 

Probably. I think he was tired and felt too old (which he was not!).

Still, we can't compare him (the guy who invented SW in the 1st place and who has talent/creativity) with Mrs Kennedy & her goons (who have no imagination and talent whatsoever - they're copycats at best).

BTW, George recently said that he regretted selling his baby to Disney (he referred to them with a word that wasn't very nice....). He's also very disappointed that Kennedy stabbed him in the back. :/

On 12/12/2020 at 11:13 PM, CandleVixen said:

Dammit!!! Charlie Pride passed away today, thanks COVID-19!:cry2:

Tiny Lister died earlier this week, also from COVID-19. :cry2:

Last week, we lost a very good author, and one of my favorites, Ben Bova, also from COVID-19. :cry2:

Is this madness going to end? Is this how our new normal is gonna be? :angry: :bruce_h4h:

sorry to hear.   

31 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

And lucky twice :chicken: :chicken:

I caught last year's eclipse in Santiago too.

Neither was total at my location though, but still amazing! Today's was at around 93% here so it got quite darker. But just goes to show how powerful the sun is that, being 93% covered, there was still plenty of light, probably like a 30%-40%.

That's great! Did you have eclipse glasses?

Sounds like CDPR consciously misled owners of last-gen consoles, making them believe that Cyberpunk would actually run properly on their machines. Having seen some streams of players trying to play the game on those machines, it doesn't look good, to say the least. The texture problems especially are laughably bad. It's hard not to view the release of the game on these old platforms as a shameless money grab. Should have been next-gen console and PC exclusive.

In regards to Cyberpunk 2077

Didn't y’all mention the slight delay was bad news? I’m thinking that maybe they should have taken more time to release it. 

It reminds me of when No Man’s Sky was released too early. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/18/sony-pulls-cyberpunk-2077-from-playstation-store-after-backlash.html

13 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

In regards to Cyberpunk 2077

Didn't y’all mention the slight delay was bad news? I’m thinking that maybe they should have taken more time to release it. 

A lot more time IMHO to add all the missing features and immersion.  I wouldn't be surprised if it took a year or more.   It's an unfinished, ultra ambitious game.  I've scanned the first 100 out of ~ 130 +  hours.   They finished the map, the main story, and the quest structure which is the main part.  The rest is underdeveloped.

I think's a next gen title, not for current consoles and GPUs.

I like these names.

The Book of Boba Fett, a new Original Series, starring Temuera Morrison and Ming-Na Wen and executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Robert Rodriguez, set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to @DisneyPlus Dec. 2021.

Another shit stimulus bill. Just open everything back up! If the elites aren't scared of Corona, should we be scared too?!

35% of all US dollars were printed in the last 10 months.

Wonder what comes first, revolution or civil war? Maybe both can happen at the same time. :idk: