Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^

I saw a pre-patch Act 1 stream.  Even the main story had a lot of small, graphical bugs, none of them game breaking.   Presumably the day 1 patch will fix some of them.

The main story is interesting/mysterious and a visual spectacle, really detailed and awesome.  The gameplay looks solid.

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Funny and sad at the same time for the people that were effected by elitist politicians that already have security or can afford private security. :banghead:

7dkxnw7kit361.png

These people don't have much more than 2 neurons and they rarely suffer the consequences of their actions.

The far left is an ideology of wealthy people (which is paradoxical, but that's how it is...) who want to destruct everything around them because they're bored in their affluent mansions and neighbourhoods.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla sounds great, but I want to take my time with Cyberpunk, so I'll try it afterwards (which will let them some time to debug it. I think all major games are launched with bugs these days - too much pressure on the devs)

Cyberpunk is good!!! I don't have much time to play it, but I like it. They say there are bugs, but there were bugs for the Witcher 3. The bugs will disappear in a couple of days/weeks with the new patches. :bounce:

So far, I think this game is great.

5 hours ago, Matt! said:

5 years ago I would've been hyped, but now, since I know Kathleen Kennedy is in it, I'm very wary :ninja:

Maybe it will be good (most probably if the contribution of Kathleen Kennedy and her goons is limited to its minimum)