Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

spent 3 hours cutting my hair and screwed up on side - too short and noticeably shorter than the other :(

I was too zealous in trying to straighten out that area and cut too much.

I'm more worried about my receding hairline. 2020 hit me really hard  :(I lose a ton of hair every fall but this time I dont think its gonna grow back. 

Twitter is interfering like crazy in this election. Their mass censorship is daunting. They don't even wait for the end of the election. It's like Twitter's party has already won.:Amelie_wft:

That big tech oligopoly is worsening. People will regret their freedom when they realize how shrunk it's become.

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Scary shit! 

WTF? They are killing 17 million minks, because they can potentially affect the efficiency of a vaccine? That's crazy.

Most of the doctors/experts I've heard say that a vaccine will never be there in time. It takes years to develop an efficient and harmless vaccine, and when it's out, maybe the virus will have mutated or enough people will have already been contaminated.

I'm neither an activist nor Pamela Anderson :ninja: , but I still think it's crazy to kill 17 million animals just based on thin evidence.

He's right. This country is shooting itself in the foot with a freaking bazooka. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

https://www.lefigaro.fr/conso/monsieur-castex-vous-etes-le-meilleur-employe-d-amazon-en-france-denonce-michel-edouard-leclerc-20201106

We should stop being dumb as f*** and start to do what Asian countries like Taiwan or South Korea did. If we keep focusing one solution, we'll end up being a bled dry country in 2021. Not to mention the other threats that want to destroy us. It's time to be stronger, but not stubborner, Emmanuel.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/06/steve-bannon-banned-by-twitter-for-calling-for-fauci-beheading

Steve Bannon banned by Twitter for calling for Fauci beheading

This psycho was rightfully banned from a social media platform where inciting hate and calling for the MURDER of someone is veehmently forbidden.

Censorship!1!1!

"