Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Jesus christ the education system has failed people...

I agree with that. 
I guess people don’t know how to use internet searches anymore. 

Also, huge lol’s at that photo!! 

All that’s missing is mariachi music and a margarita. :cool:

23 hours ago, Matt! said:

Well, she makes good points about conspiracy theorists, but there's something she should start thinking about: many of her buddies from Biden's team promote many conspiracy theories, some of which are at the core of their program. These theories are the same as Alex Jones', but they're more harmful (and less funny). Take the "patriarchy". This is a conspiracy theory (at least in the West - elsewhere, you can make the case) that is quite harmful to everybody. It fosters distrust, based on no evidence and many misconceptions on human psyche.

Also, her IQ joke is kinda lazy (and quite intolerant). Political sciences are not hard sciences. They're very soft and the margins of error are massive. So, you can't prove that one side of the political spectrum is the rational choice. At best, you can try to make an enlightened choice based on critical thinking.

Anyway, I might be rambling on again :laugh:

On 10/21/2020 at 12:33 AM, Stromboli1 said:

The DoJ has sued Google.

About time! When are they going to do Twitter? They are meddling in the elections like crazy (and they're the ones who blame the Russians all the time, but when they do it, it's OK). Look at these guys :ninja:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/21/peter-greenberger-former-twitter-exec-says-trumps-/

5 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

About time! When are they going to do Twitter? They are meddling in the elections like crazy (and they're the ones who blame the Russians all the time, but when they do it, it's OK). Look at these guys :ninja:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/21/peter-greenberger-former-twitter-exec-says-trumps-/

Trump needs to win first, the hopefully Section 230 will happen.

The autumn leaves are already starting to decline but it's been sublime.  Califon, New Jersey was gorgeous and covered in leaves.  Much of the foliage was orange, coloring the hills.

I went into some preserved farmland and trespassed into private property for 20 minutes.  There was a cluster of  wide, ancient trees, gigantic and completely dwarfing me.    I looked up at its base and the branches extended across the sky, a sublime feeling came like I was at the base of the world tree.

I also walked along the most beautiful street I've ever seen.  Houses right in front of a long stream, the whole place was orange and red, the trees overhanging and casting shadows.  A few people fishing in overalls. 

..... and he's still working in Hollywood?  #Pizzagate

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0652663/

image.png

GTV releases Hunter Biden pics and claims to have millions of images showing influential people in comprising positions.

Twitter announces a new zero-tolerance policy on images displaying pedophilia.

Coincidence?
Cover?

Nothing can stop what's coming....

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer - 90% of Christmas shopping done. Poggers.. Also, why no skype? :(

0% done here :doofywave:

Basically just because I haven't installed it on this computer. I'm still in Osorno and there's quarantine in place here, so I have no idea as to when I'll go back to Santiago.

Might as well just install it on this computer though.