Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 6/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Drugs and plastic surgery.

I think in Lindsay's case it was drugs, I remember that time when she aged horribly and look like a crack/meth addict & amy winehouse.  

I don't know what happened to Britney spears, it may have been drugs too.  

I am getting your merrell moab2 waterproof in the mail today.  The pair of new hiking shoes I bought in January has now wore down to the foam.  This one used a bog-standard sole and was good for no more than 5 months before the foam got too big.  Let's see how good Vibram really is lol..

MRLM-J08871-071816-S17-HERO?wid=584&hei=

5 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

How great... this is the 4th city IN THE WORLD with most Covid cases... :banghead: 

While 2 of the 3 above this one have more population than this entire country.... :hang: 

That sounds bad and the map of cases per capita by country (and regions) shows that Chile has one of the highest numbers. Then again, the color is very red, but it's "only" 1% of the population.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/COVID-19_Outbreak_World_Map_per_Capita.svg/1920px-COVID-19_Outbreak_World_Map_per_Capita.svg.png

In terms of deaths per capita, San Marino and Belgium are still the worst

10 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

That sounds bad and the map of cases per capita by country (and regions) shows that Chile has one of the highest numbers.

We are 4th (!!!!) in the world in cases per million people... only behind Qatar, Vatican City and San Marino...

9 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Stormbringer They say you can go to jail for up to 5 years if you don't respect quarantine in Chile? :idk:

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/chili-jusqu-a-cinq-ans-de-prison-pour-non-respect-du-confinement-20200619

This week it was announced that quarantine measures will be more strict from now on and there will be stronger sanctions for those who violate quarantines. But I don't know about 5 years in jail; maybe it's one of the new measures taken this week but it definitely wasn't the case till this Tuesday.

Okay... did some reading (because I'm keeping myself away from the news since the last 2 weeks...) and yes. Since yesterday there's stronger sanctions to those who violate the restrictions, including up to 3 years in jail for serious offenders and even 5 years for the worst cases. Also bigger fines and sanctions to those who organize massive events, violate quarantines or curfews (there's been MAAANY clandestine parties during this time, with little to no sanction apparently). 

There's also big fines and up to 3 years jail time for employers who force their employees to work while infringing the restrictions.

Our county judge issued an executive order starting on Monday that facemasks will be mandatory for a month while blaming the governor for opening up everything to quickly and getting everyone too relaxed. What about the mass protests that went on for days that didn't follow CDC guidelines which is the main reason for the spikes in Rona cases? Have to call out both things or you can piss off.

21 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Our county judge issued an executive order starting on Monday that facemasks will be mandatory for a month while blaming the governor for opening up everything to quickly and getting everyone too relaxed. What about the mass protests that went on for days that didn't follow CDC guidelines which is the main reason for the spikes in Rona cases? Have to call out both things or you can piss off.

Oh yes, I’m right there with you, on the stupidity of state governments over the nasty pandemic! 

It would appear to me that as the “curve” flattened out, so did their dubious brain matter. 

57 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Oh yes, I’m right there with you, on the stupidity of state governments over the nasty pandemic! 

It would appear to me that as the “curve” flattened out, so did their dubious brain matter.

Yep............ stop playing ideological games and do the smart and right thing. Both parties are to blame even down to the local governments and courts.