Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Damn, that sucks. Stay safe Stormy! :sad:

Thanks!

We were like the 6th country with more cases today...

2 hours ago, jkjk said:

It is getting worse in many countries. This virus won't give anyone a break, and a lot of places need one.

Here it has been getting worse for the last 2-3 weeks but today and yesterday has been especially bad.

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Here it has been getting worse for the last 2-3 weeks but today and yesterday has been especially bad.

I saw the numbers earlier, really bad couple of days there. I think it was also the highest number of cases worldwide yesterday.

These high numbers do make me admire South Korea, it's impressive.

30 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I saw the numbers earlier, really bad couple of days there. I think it was also the highest number of cases worldwide yesterday.

These high numbers do make me admire South Korea, it's impressive.

Yes, it's really impressive what South Korea has achieved.

The level of hypocrisy.... KEKW

"But congratulations on installing the new Prosecutor General, it's going to be critical for him to work quickly to repair the damage Shokin did. I'm a man of my word and now that the new Prosecutor General is in place, we're ready to move forward to signing that new one billion dollar loan guarantee." - Joe Biden

Quid Pro Joe

He essentially strong-armed the President of Ukraine in firing a specific prosecutor general who was investigating Barisma Holdings which his son was working at.

Also.... :rofl:

Feminist magazine columnist brushes off Biden's sex assault allegations and says he would get her vote even if he 'boiled babies and ate them' because she is so desperate to get Trump out of the White House

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

The level of hypocrisy.... KEKW

"But congratulations on installing the new Prosecutor General, it's going to be critical for him to work quickly to repair the damage Shokin did. I'm a man of my word and now that the new Prosecutor General is in place, we're ready to move forward to signing that new one billion dollar loan guarantee." - Joe Biden

Quid Pro Joe

He essentially strong-armed the President of Ukraine in firing a specific prosecutor general who was investigating Barisma Holdings which his son was working at.

Also.... :rofl:

Feminist magazine columnist brushes off Biden's sex assault allegations and says he would get her vote even if he 'boiled babies and ate them' because she is so desperate to get Trump out of the White House

I understand and it's cause he's in the right tribe.

I already know nothing will happen to Biden, Obama, Strok, Comey, Page, Pelosi, Schiff, Shumer, etc then there's the Republicans like McConnell, Cheney, Burr, Loeffler, etc. What's the point of having laws if political elites aren't held accountable when the average person is?

Conspiracy theory: Part of me thinks that the Democrats and Republicans are just one party that obfuscates the truth by pretending to fight each other.

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Conspiracy theory: Part of me thinks that the Democrats and Republicans are just one party that obfuscates the truth by pretending to fight each other.

Mainly, it's the large companies who are in charge.

Also, hypocrisy is the biggest similarity between the two parties. The parties' values are really important, until they get in the way.

One big f*** insurance company here tried to rip off some small business (a restaurant) by refusing to indemnify them for their operating losses, even if it was explicitely written in the contrat. These douches tried to argue that the quarantine was not an "administrative decision"... What a bunch of crooks. They are really taking people for fools. :banghead::banghead:

Fortunately, the arbitrage given by the judge found them guilty and asked them to indemnify the restaurant. :bellazon: