Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I like the Archville demon the most so far.   I've seen all the demons except the aliens and the gladiator

Re3 remake too:

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Holy crap. RE2 remake was amazing and now this. YES Capcom YES!

So are remakes now infecting the gaming world? :idk:

32 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

remakes are old hat and they are usually better in games.  The final product is more controllable than a film.

10 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Stromboli haven't played classics like RE2 or RE3? :idk:

Just noticing trends with the Resident Evils and Final Fantasy 7. Rumor has been for awhile that KOTOR 1 was going to get remade.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Just noticing trends with the Resident Evils and Final Fantasy 7. Rumor has been for awhile that KOTOR 1 was going to get remade.

in 2002 , the original RE was remade

Regarding RE3 I think they made Jill less sexually attractive, lol.  Like the remake of Tomb Raider.

The RE2 version of Claire is also less attractive.

26 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I guess the specs are basically a wash.

https://i.redd.it/jenpu9ijjgn41.jpg

Dude, just don't play on console. My computer is a couple of years old and it already beats all of these specs. When I want to play 3rd person games, I just plug a PS4 controller in a USB port and it works. So, the gameplay is the same, but my graphics are much better.

There are sometimes great graphics on console games, like God of War, but only because it's been developped and optimized for a single platform (and GoW pushes the PS4 like crazy, I can hear the fans at max speed very often).

16 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

in 2002 , the original RE was remade

Regarding RE3 I think they made Jill less sexually attractive, lol.  Like the remake of Tomb Raider.

The RE2 version of Claire is also less attractive.

I just like new content and video games are really good at telling stories, just don't want the industry to get bogged down and stagnate like Hollywood.

2 hours ago, Matt! said:

Stromboli haven't played classics like RE2 or RE3? :idk:

RE2 will always have a special place in my heart- When I was 14 I lived with my uncle over a 3 week period and played some of it with my cousins.  It was part of some of the happiest 3 weeks of my life. RE2/ RE3 I played it a few times on my own in my mid-teens.  Revisited both a few years later.

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Dude, just don't play on console. My computer is a couple of years old and it already beats all of these specs. When I want to play 3rd person games, I just plug a PS4 controller in a USB port and it works. So, the gameplay is the same, but my graphics are much better.

There are sometimes great graphics on console games, like God of War, but only because it's been developped and optimized for a single platform (and GoW pushes the PS4 like crazy, I can hear the fans at max speed very often).

My Xbox doubles as my entertainment center which runs through my TV besides the games.

TV interfaces are slow and buggy.

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My Xbox doubles as my entertainment center which runs through my TV besides the games.

TV interfaces are slow and buggy.

So? Plug a good computer into your entertainment center. Just buy a long HDMI cable or a wireless connection if your computer is far away. :idk: